Middle Aged White Men Dying At Alarming Rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh not news.

White people are more likely to commit suicide when the going gets tough and they can't make sense of things cuz all their lives they were lied to that they are superior and God's gift to mankind. They don't know how to cope with taking an L. They either kill themselves or turn to abusing substances

They can't weather a storm like minorities can :smokin

:rolleyes

Living long is overrated anyways. 
ohwell.gif
It is, everything starts hurting when you get older.  Living long is living in pain

*white tears gif*

Meh not news.

White people are more likely to commit suicide when the going gets tough and they can't make sense of things cuz all their lives they were lied to that they are superior and God's gift to mankind. They don't know how to cope with taking an L. They either kill themselves or turn to abusing substances

They can't weather a storm like minorities can
smokin.gif
Go **** yourself.

Meh not news.

They can't weather a storm like minorities can :smokin
It's heating up!

but but but i thought "every race could be racist", so even if all the racist whites died out, we'd be still be left with racism among the races right?

or do u mean to say that only whites can be racist? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Uncle rukus got diabetes but barthlomeu bout [emoji]128299[/emoji] himself

Last edited:
What is the real reasoning behind not wanting to live beyond 50? (Being in pain is not a guarantee)

Loading dambs.............10%...............20%...................................50%..........................70%.................ERROR: Dambs failed to load, No ***** will be given

-I got a soft heart, and I hate to hear about folk dying, I hopefully someone some where figures out a way to reverse the trend

But I honestly don't really care

This demographic are the architects, implementers, and defenders of white supremacy and all the systemic bias in our system.

Maybe they should just pull themselves up by their bootstraps, and stop dying :smokin 8) :tongue:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom