Middle Aged White Men Dying At Alarming Rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now we are justifying the applause of people dying, because most politicians fit the demographic?

just pointing that out. Go ahead and keep cooking.

Who's doing that?

Have you read through this thread to find out how politicians came into play or did you just read a few posts and hit the reply button?

So now we are justifying the applause of people dying, because most politicians fit the demographic?

just pointing that out. Go ahead and keep cooking.

Who's doing that?

Have you read through this thread to find out how politicians came into play or did you just read a few posts and hit the reply button?

Yeah I have. The thread has def shifted from the og topic to something else now. I don't care and am not surprised. This is nt here after all. Keep it rolling don't let me interfere.

You'd do a lot better if you'd stop regurgitating google and act as if you has some life experience.
Regurgitating Google you mean finding information/facts in the most efficient way in 2015 aka the information age?  You don't know me so don't act as if you have any knowledge of my life experience which doesn't even apply in this instance when we're talking about facts.  

So a president on an 8 year term is just as responsible for a century old system that has been enforced from generation to generation.

Please continue to let us know how out of touch you are.

its 2015 son...You can't continue to reference the past (over half a decade ago) for the injustices of today.

I'm out of touch but you stuck in the 1950's

its 2015 son...You can't continue to reference the past (over half a decade ago) for the injustices of today.

I'm confused. Are you trying to say that what's happened back then has no impact, whatsoever, on black folks today?

I really hope that's not what you're saying...

This whole thread is comedy :rofl:

We got more issues to worry about anyway than life spans

This whole thread is comedy :rofl:

We got more issues to worry about anyway than life spans

But those issue affect life spans, whether directly or indirectly. Problem is, we look at the effect, but never really look into the cause unless it's mentioned in a general context.

But those issue affect life spans, whether directly or indirectly. Problem is, we look at the effect, but never really look into the cause unless it's mentioned in a general context.
tbh, who cares, we all die in the end anyway

The real problem is that people (mostly "minorities") have to suffer way more due to several social, health, and mental problems brought upon them
I would rather live a quality short life than a long life with unfulfilled potential

tbh, who cares, we all die in the end anyway

The real problem is that people (mostly "minorities") have to suffer way more due to several social, health, and mental problems brought upon them
I would rather live a quality short life than a long life with unfulfilled potential

I feel you, but u have to look at it from a perspective that's not short-sighted. We will leave the same problems, issues, etc to our children if we don't look into rectifying them now. Look what the Boomers left us in regards to the economy and social chaos. If I can figure out something that will enrich the lives of my children in the future, I'm going to do it.

Now obviously, that's a very sunshine and rainbows point of view, but sometimes we need the sun to guide us in the darkness.....and these are some dark days.

So a president on an 8 year term is just as responsible for a century old system that has been enforced from generation to generation.

View media item 1774739
Steezy once again you sound so ******* stupid trying to lecture black people about how they should deal with systemic racism

-Please try to educate yourself before your become a father to a kid the world might very well view as black. SRS

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/04/20/upshot/missing-black-men.html?_r=0

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...mily-in-the-age-of-mass-incarceration/403246/

Last edited:

I don't agree with everything Hand2Hand has said involving race, but I can't believe anyone would even say what you just said. That's embarrassing for someone who I know is over 30 years old to say. I would expect that from a white sorority chick who only interacts with black people through cheering for them on the football field.

Last edited:
View media item 1774739
Steezy once again you sound so ******* stupid trying to lecture black people about how they should deal with systemic racism

-Please try to educate yourself before your become a father to a kid the world might very well view as black. SRS

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/04/20/upshot/missing-black-men.html?_r=0

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...mily-in-the-age-of-mass-incarceration/403246/

And that's some real ****. He's having a black kid and he has a ignorant mindset when it comes to black people. It's funny how steezy has nothing to say after he gets checked. Rusty is actually tryna give him some game but nah he wants to be stuck in la la land.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom