** MIDWEST NIKE OUTLET REPORT. (post your info HERE) **

Williamsburg, IA had Jordan 14s white/ black toes, pippen 2 white/ blue, and Kobe black/ purple. Nothing too special

anyone been to Nike Outlet in KC Legends?
I Don't Break Necks, I Strain 'Em

aim-bulldognumb12

I went out to the Aurora Outlet yesterday to see how picked the store was after Friday. To my amazement, the entire store was stocked, there was no dead shelf space. Anyway, they still had Jordan XXI's (wht/silver), and some XIV lows, XX lows, Midwest XX's, West XX's, and I saw one pair of White/Pine (whatever green it is) XIV...and then some other team Jordans (don't remember which). They also had some Air MAx 95's. Not sure of what the official colorway was. They also had a lot of FC's for 29.99. The USA version was pretty nice. Hope that helps some of you. If this is the wrong place for this, go ahead and get rid of this post.

-Bill

Yeah, I was hoping to pick up some black toe XIV's but they didn't have my size (10.5). Wanted the XXI's too. And the Midwest XX I saw were sz 11. I didn't see any West XX's.

I went Friday btw. I did pick up some Black Out's for $48.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

just got the Penny IV's in all black at Kansas City Factory Store, i think they are marked 49.99 but havent been put out yet

Any new update on Aurora in Ohio? For some reason, it's on the retail list of stores that carry SB's on the website? I've never seen another outlet listed on the store finder.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Strugglin since January 3rd, 1980.

Kansas City Factory Store, we just got our holiday sample shipment in, air more uptempo, lucha libre, penny IV, and some other stuff cant remember too tired to

Quote:
Kansas City Factory Store, we just got our holiday sample shipment in, air more uptempo, lucha libre, penny IV, and some other stuff cant remember too tired to

Which ones out of the lucha pack? And I was just up there on Saturday and didn't see anything...damn!
I HATE EVERYBODY...I JUST HATE MY FRIENDS A LITTLE BIT LESS.

KC got the AF1 lucha libre, employee got it. Others above still listed should still be there. Also, I think we got an Air Trainer 1 part of some pack too (not sure). Besides that nothing really that good, getting some AM360's for women @ 99.99, still have the AM360 grey/red for men @ 129.99

Interested in the Michigan City premium outlet. Anyone know what they have?
Can I Live??? July 16,2007.​

I was at Aurora yesterday, and I'm pretty sure they have the black/silver XXI's, think they had them and the white/red ones, but I know they only had 2 different colors.

Other than that, that Outlet is totally weak. I thought Jeffersonville was getting bad, and I know Aurora is new, but they got nothin. Not worth the drive out to the boondocks.

I bought two samples, some mens 95s, and some womens dunks.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Strugglin since January 3rd, 1980.

Back
Top Bottom