Might want to think about this the next time you order a frosty at Wendy's

Been working in restaurants for years.. Worst ive done is rub the cap of a Vitamin Water on my nuts..it was personal though...

Ive never done anything else nor have I seen any one else doing anything.. Nobody spits or does any nasty stuff where I work

:lol:

I worked at Burger King for two weeks when I was 15 and whenever someone ordered a milkshake I would purposely fill it up too high so I could lick off the excess otherwise when I put the lid on it would overflow. It helped that the milkshake machine was out of sight. I would stick my tongue DEEP in the cup too and dig out some ice cold chocolately goodness and then serve it up with a smile.

Been working in restaurants for years.. Worst ive done is rub the cap of a Vitamin Water on my nuts..it was personal though...

Ive never done anything else nor have I seen any one else doing anything.. Nobody spits or does any nasty stuff where I work
qeKJrIM.gif

lol, i liked how u ended with, "Nobody spits or does any nasty stuff where i work" after the first part loll

That's the worst thing you've done that you want to admit. If someone can get you mad enough where you would rub your nuts on their drink then you probably done worse. >D

Scumbag

Eating home isn't necessarily better. Better believe those pieces of meat and veggies that fall on the floor get put back on display if it still looks "ok".

Eating home isn't necessarily better. Better believe those pieces of meat and veggies that fall on the floor get put back on display if it still looks "ok".

Yea but if you're washing off your vegetables and meat and then cooking them, alot of that bacteria is gone. Not much you can do if you're sitting down at a restaurant and someone decides to drop your food and still bring it out for you to eat

first of all wtf? that spicy chicken sandwich is :pimp:
and secondly..

post-18676-Shaq-Disrespectful-Dunk-gif-nzTL.gif

chocolate.

ULTRA SHAQ ATTACK on Chris Dudley! People forget the Lakers 3 peated with Shaq & KB8. They ruled the early 2000's epic games. Only get 20 nuggets from Wendy's make em make it FRESH. >D

That's the worst thing you've done that you want to admit. If someone can get you mad enough where you would rub your nuts on their drink then you probably done worse. >D

Scumbag

Nah

I'm only a delivery driver so I dont touch the food..like I said nobody does anything where I work

glad i haven't heard anything like this happening at Chick-fil-a. 

only fast food place i haven't cut out of my diet yet

My stepbrother works at the local Wendys, I only get food when he's there. He hooks it up and I know he isn't doing something foul with my food like some of these dudes :smh:

What goes on in Fast Food is nothing compared to sit down restaurants.  

Last edited:
Having worked at a restaurant I can say that it can be just as bad as fast food. My advice is NEVER be a **** to your server and chances are you'll be ok. I've done stuff but only as a reaction to a patron. One lady basically called me an ape....her bun was scraped on mu shoe. We had semi crushed ice and this lady got buck because I couldn't get her exactly 3 cubes....fingers in her drink. In hindsight I'm not proud of those actions but hey....

Having worked at a restaurant I can say that it can be just as bad as fast food. My advice is NEVER be a **** to your server and chances are you'll be ok. I've done stuff but only as a reaction to a patron. One lady basically called me an ape....her bun was scraped on mu shoe. We had semi crushed ice and this lady got buck because I couldn't get her exactly 3 cubes....fingers in her drink. In hindsight I'm not proud of those actions but hey....

:smh:

Having worked at a restaurant I can say that it can be just as bad as fast food. My advice is NEVER be a **** to your server and chances are you'll be ok. I've done stuff but only as a reaction to a patron. One lady basically called me an ape....her bun was scraped on mu shoe. We
had semi crushed ice and this lady got buck because I couldn't get her exactly 3 cubes....fingers in her drink. In hindsight I'm not proud of those actions but hey....

Another scumbag. Just because someone is rude to you it doesn't give you a right to **** with their food.

Your parents did a great job :rolleyes

Last edited:
Lol at NT always complaining about America, and people hitting women, ect. Ect. But this is ok action to a lot you? A lady is a ***... You do disgusting stuff to her food. A lady slaps you... Your a better man cuz you walk away? The logic of some of you :smh:

Another scumbag. Just because someone is rude to you it doesn't give you a right to **** with their food.

Your parents did a great job :rolleyes

Scumbag? My parents did a bad job? :lol: :lol:

You treat people with respect then you'll get respect. The lady who called me an ape tried to offer me a job at her dealership because of how good I was. I told her I was in school to be an EE so this was temporary. Chick told me I couldn't be because ape's aren't smart enough to do that. So you think she's gonna get service with a smile? F that....her racist but received no quarter from me. You do that type of crap at the auto shop do you think your car is coming back without something screwed up...nah.

The chick with the cubes I went back four times to try and satisfy her. She was too dumb to understand that the ice would break apart in the water because it was semi crushed. She tried to get buck and I needed my job so she got the finger treatment.

Get off your high horse.

Back
Top Bottom