Might want to think about this the next time you order a frosty at Wendy's

laugh.gif
 i love these ****** in here like, 'well i only did it once because someone hurt my feelings!,'.  cot damn, get some self respect, i don't care how rude somebody is you don't **** with their food.  give em the untainted food and then tell em come see you when you get off.  

Ugh! hat new Wendy's girl. I can't stand her. I can't stand her little facial expression she makes when she says 'Now That's Better!' I've compiled the worst of her into a gif.

For whatever reason, I can't get it to upload...

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/9655/3y9.gif

This commercial is hilarious though...

Lol the hatred flowing through my mans veins to download all the Wendy's commercial videos, chop them up, and then turn them into a GIF 
roll.gif
 Dude had to have been angry for a solid 30 or so minutes
I just love how Wendy's hired a hot red head to keep the real Wendy off TV as much as possible.

You eat Wendy's all the time you will look like the real Wendy, not the red head spokeswoman.
Lmfaooo
Well that's totally justified. We should give you a medal for your restraint and conflict resolution prowess.
Your sarcasm is noted. I've already stated those are things I'm not proud of however, people need to learn that no matter if an action is justified it doesn't mean that that action cannot or will not happen. Just like when a dude hits a chick back for being violent first. He shouldn't do it but she shouldn't be shocked based on her actions.
I understand what you're saying.

Dude committed some male genitalia moves but like he said even though it may not be justified, doesn't mean it won't happen. I am always EXTRA nice to people serving my food.

Last edited:
everytime i order something and it taste different i think the workers **** with it and throw it away

srs

One of my co-workers told me about this earlier......and he also told me about a guy licking the shells of a bunch of tacos, and a chick spitting in nachos (both at Taco Bell of course)

I myself saw a guy on some 'caught on camera' show swirling his meat around in the drinks everybody ordered.

sick.gif
I need to become a cook/chef, or do nothing but fire up the grill at home
That must be why my f'n tacos always soggy smh
roll.gif

Some of these stories are obviously appalling, but these employees' actions are probably the least of our concerns when it comes to fast food.
sick.gif

I worked at a Wendy's for a summer about 7 years ago. Never saw anything bad go down in the kitchen. 

I wouldn't go to one in the city with underemployed scrubs working at it, but the suburb ones with high school kids seem to be fine.

DONT EAT FAST FOOD ON A REAL LATE NIGHT WITH NO LINES ALREADY FORMED

THATS WHERE THE PEOPLE WHO HATE LIFE TAMPER WITH THE MEALS THE MOST

AND JUST HATE HOW YOU HAD TO BE THE ONLY ONE WITH THE MUNCHIES AFTER 1 AM

SHOWS UP AND KILL WHAT FREE TIME THEY HAD TO MILK
mean.gif
eek.gif
mean.gif
I never thought of it that way
Yup, never again. Only going to places where I can see them make the food in front of me during that time like Waffle House or something.

I used to work at KFC and we noticed throughout the day that the chicken wasnt coming outta the oil right and it was tasting funny. So around 6pm the cook goes fishing inside the oil to see whats wrong wit it and we see some type of fried mouse/rat type remains

We were cooking chicken, fries, and everything that needs oil with that animal in there all day. Whats worse is after he fished it out the shift supervisor couldn't use any other oil cuz thats the only one we had during rush hour btw so we had to keep cooking with it.

I was working cashier and when I found out I was like im not boutta sell these ppl rat chicken so I told everybody in line they dont wanna eat this KFC today and walked out the store everyone asked me "WHY NOT? WHY NOT?" Most ppl took the hint and left with me. But the wholeee night that supervisor and the amigo that didn't know much english thought it was okay to use that same oil

Supervisor was fired the next day when my coworker told the manager. Drove past that KFC the other day and its closed..

People need to think about how fast food chains (and other restaurants, really) operate. How they're built. This **** has to happen ALL the time. Think about your local McDonalds. Would they rather post up a sign that says "temporarily closed, come back later?" to clean out rat oil, or keep it moving and stick to the 24 hour cycle?

I know some of you have had some fries or something that tastes off or different, now you know why.

I also heard of employees having sex on the grill at mcdonalds after hours.

Having seen the amount of raw meat they throw on them at lunch rush and how much grease they scrape off them before overnight starts I can't imagine anyone wanting to hop on one of those...even to do the dirty. Seriously :x :x

Last edited:
Worked in a resturant for 2 years now Seen dude drop part of an order on the floor, fixed the rest of the plate up then picked it up off the floor( which gets extremely grimey at night) and throw it on the plate and blow on it like that would clean itWe had a broken ice machine that would put out these brownish nasty ice cubes. Had a dude put those in a coke let it sit then reached in took them out and put different ice in their instead of just fixing a new drinkSeen people use plates that hadn't fully been washed and still had grime on themManager told me I had put to much French Onion soup in a bowl proceeds to grab a spoon and dig in then clean it up a little and send it out People are foul out there and you don't even have to mean sometimes its just wrong time wrong place

Fast food joints stay getting my money in the summer time. It's too damn hot to cook.

Back
Top Bottom