{[[ Mighty 1ne aka Mez 1 presents... Nas is STILLMATIC/GOD'S SON: INSTRUMENTALS ! (40 total) ]]}

EDIT: (03/02/08)

Here are the instrumentals to the NAS: Stillmatic Remix mixtape I did 2 years ago, all tracks have been revised (actual revised mixtape will be posted latertonight). Enjoy.

================================================================================================================

I decided to upload every single instrumental of the Nas mixtape I finished a little over a month ago, especially considering that there aiin't too manyNas fans outside of NYC on this board, so I hope ya'll enjoy.

I'm already in the middle of working on a project collabin' with different artists (some of these tracks will be used), so I'll post some newtracks from time to time. Some NT'ers will be on em', word to G.O.D. Jewelz, Time, and RhymeSik.

Peace.

<<br>
PS: Go to www.mighty1ne.com if you wish to d/l the actual mixtape (click thealbum art for each CD on the right side).

pimp.gif

I been listening for probably close to an hour now! You nice on the beats, would be nice to have some of these instrumentals.

Good lookin' everyone..

If ya want to d/l the actual mix tape with the verses on em', just go to www.mighty1ne.com and click the album art on the right, or simply click the two links below (DISC 1 is the actual God's Sontape, CD 2 are bonus cuts ).

I'll have the instrumentals available for download eventually, but I have to tag em' first.
smile.gif

2005211667417761080_rs.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?daglmsoyajm

Disc 1 (100's)

100-Intro # 1 (snippet from Miss Jones on Hot 97)
101- Get Down
102- Carry the Cross
103- Made You Look
104- Last Real $%%*@ Alive
105- Zone Out
106- Hey Nas
107- I Can
108- Book of Rhymes
109- Mastermind
110- Thugz Mansion (short version)
111- Warriors Song
112- Revolutionary Warfare
113- Dance
114- Heaven
115- Made You Look ft. Jadakiss & Luda (Produced by M1 & FLU)

2005283184663690114_rs.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?erwdm1omujx

Disc 2 (200's)

200- Intro # 2
201- Get Down II
202- Life is What You Make It ft. DMX
203- Theif's Theme
204- Success ft. Jay-Z
205- Gotta Love It
206- Legend (Instrumental Skit)
207- Life's a ++!!@ ft. AZ
208- No Idea's Original (Star Time)
209- Purple
210- It's Mine ft Mobb Deep (prod. by Mighty 1ne and FLU)
211- Black Zombie

You already know how I feel about that "Life Is What You Make It" beat. I need that joint in my life.

Word......tell your bro I appreciate it.

FLU, I just played ya Beat tape over the weekend....jesus.

Imma send you some new stuff at the end of next week that we could mess with.

first time hearing any of yo production..these beats are where its at
pimp.gif
...would be nice to get one for a track

mez 0ne,
nas joint is on point d/l it as we speak... are you gonna drop that american blackout? if so when i heard success and ignorant $%*$ on ur page and i need it inmy life..

I will drop the "AMERICAN BLACKOUT" mix tape once I receive all of the submissions, I'm still short on 3 tracks. Thanks for d/l the mixtapethough.

Good looks Peter James.

Be on the lookout, I'm in the process of revising the tracks of my Stillmatic remix album I did 2 years ago (did 4 already today). I'll post them inthis thread as well once I'm done sometime this week.

where is the my country beat???? arrrhhhhhhhh that beat you did for that is CRAK!!! bless em with a Gem danny and upload that on the roster

How the hell you figure that out, I chopped the entire track up.
laugh.gif

Shhhhhhhhhh.

Back
Top Bottom