Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

Really interested in seeing how this reboot will take place. The current comic book series is pretty good. I hope they take some ideas from that line to the series.

And for the love of Finster, please have some continuity in this reboot. I'm confused AF when I see all the old Power Rangers team up and don't know who is the suits!

Really interested in seeing how this reboot will take place. The current comic book series is pretty good. I hope they take some ideas from that line to the series.

And for the love of Finster, please have some continuity in this reboot. I'm confused AF when I see all the old Power Rangers team up and don't know who is the suits!

I personally have an entire universe build out :lol: if I could just get my ideas to the creators...

1607833668839.png

It's been a while since this thread had some activity, but two OG Rangers (who haven't appeared since the 90s) are going to appearing on Power Rangers Cosmic Fury for the 30th anniversary.

They won’t be on the show. It’s an entirely separate special with OG characters. David Yost, Walter Jones, Steve Cardenas, Cat Sutherland and a new actress playing the role of Trini’s daughter

Crazy next season will be the 30th Anniversary and supposedly, Billy and Zack will be back and Trini’s daughter becomes the next Yellow Ranger. Sounds interesting.

They should’ve found a way to get AJJ and ASJ to have a close to OG cast as possible but #legalissues

Nah. He hasn’t had his trial yet. He was just at Power Morphicon at the end of August

But they wanna avoid the legal issues

Back
Top Bottom