Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

That clip still cracks me up 
laugh.gif

Lol I honestly don't know why he gets under my skin. Never liked the dude. Come in and just take over my boy Jason's leader ship snake ***

It was alright. A little too dramatic with the character development

It's hard to develop five characters' background in that short of a time

But if they didn't do it, they might as well just had straight morphed action scenes throughout. Because as an audience i want to get that emotional connection with the characters.

And did i miss the part where Zack introduces himself. Suddenly out of nowhere, everyone started calling him Zack. How did you even know his name

I feel like the movie needed an extra 25-30 mins of material throughout the story. Would've filled some gaps that the audience was supposed to assume

Finally caught this movie the other night. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The Rita character was probably the weakest part of the movie imo.

It was alright. A little too dramatic with the character development

It's hard to develop five characters' background in that short of a time

But if they didn't do it, they might as well just had straight morphed action scenes throughout. Because as an audience i want to get that emotional connection with the characters.

And did i miss the part where Zack introduces himself. Suddenly out of nowhere, everyone started calling him Zack. How did you even know his name

I may have missed that part too but agree the first 90 min was a pretty nice developmental story. It didn't even really drag for me even though I could tell Sabam was just trying to save that money :lol:

But seriously, I thought someone was about to hit Billy off with some CPR after he drowned and these guys just walked his dead body back to Zordon and were all ready to just be a quartet :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
I was so upset that Billy died.

I'm thinking y'all went out of y'alls way to avoid the stereotypes and yet y'all still kill the black guy?! And was he some type of rain man? He mentions something about his brain not working the same as everyone else :smh:

Lol I honestly don't know why he gets under my skin. Never liked the dude. Come in and just take over my boy Jason's leader ship snake ***
Jason was garbage though. Tommy was, and always will be the GOAT. 
I was so upset that Billy died.

I'm thinking y'all went out of y'alls way to avoid the stereotypes and yet y'all still kill the black guy?! And was he some type of rain man? He mentions something about his brain not working the same as everyone else
mean.gif
If I recall someone told me that he might have been on the spectrum for autism. I have not seen it so I cannot confirm but I think it was mentioned.

^ negative. After rewatching the power rangers Twitch Marathon, Jason was always the alpha of the group. Tommy was only favorable when you had ******ed Rocky as the red ranger

^ negative. After rewatching the power rangers Twitch Marathon, Jason was always the alpha of the group. Tommy was only favorable when you had ******ed Rocky as the red ranger
Cooler Zord, Cooler weapon, Better hair, stole Ol' boys girl. Naw.
Also surprising is that I found that Kim was never Jason's girl. That never actually happened

There was some Trini/Billy action going on and Jason and Zach had an extreme bromance but that was it

Last edited:
Jason was the leader up until "white light" and Tommy became the White Ranger but Jason along with Zack and Trini were replaced with the dweebs known as Rocky, Aisha and Adam which is where mighty morphin officially jumped the shark. Zeo was a great resurgence though. And of course Jason the gawd returned as the greatest 6th ranger ever, the gold ranger.

Last edited:
Tommy wasn't a team player, only out for self. Debating Jason vs. Tommy is like debating Jeter vs. ARod.

Jason took sooo many Ls that he lost Zordon's confidence. Jason is the only red ranger to lose command of the power team.:smh: Still Team Jason but Tommy was that dude.

Also surprising is that I found that Kim was never Jason's girl. That never actually happened

There was some Trini/Billy action going on and Jason and Zach had an extreme bromance but that was it
That's because Jason couldn't pull that baddy. 

Back
Top Bottom