Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

wrong thread :smh:

but i will say this is the only migos **** I care to listen in awhile now. I keep hearing he's the "best" at rapping in the group, so hopefully I can actually hear it on a solo project

Last edited:
This is legit fire all the way through besides Infatuation. That song stinks and is clearly a “catch onto the radio for streaming numbers pls” track. Sounds like a Swaecation leftover. Everything else is A1. Casper, Lead The Wave, and Last Memory are the immediate standouts.

This is legit fire all the way through besides Infatuation. That song stinks and is clearly a “catch onto the radio for streaming numbers pls” track. Sounds like a Swaecation leftover. Everything else is A1. Casper, Lead The Wave, and Last Memory are the immediate standouts.
I think Infatuation is dope. Whole album dope :nthat:

Casper is also a Swae Lee leftover.
Greatest snippet of all time. No hyperbole.

Ran through the Quavo joint this morning during my workout.

I like the first joint on initial listen, but nothing else really stands out to me.

Will check out the Takeoff joint this weekend.

from carpool karaoke, takeoff is hilarious. gives him more character lol

Back
Top Bottom