Mike Giant and Usugrow at White Walls Gallery NOV. 11

Was just browsing the latest Juxtapoz mag and found out that Mike Giant and Usugrow are having a show together Nov. 11, 2007 at the White Walls Gallery in SF.

Anyone else here about this?

I'm more than likely going to try and make it out.

Thought I'd share.

In Greater Company Operation.
Jazzy Flizzle
AIM-Tom Cruzada
Email-fourcefeed@gmail.com

Should be a great show to say the least.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

Yeah that show is happening then... My boy own's White Walls and I'm friends with Mike so I'll prob stop by and check it out. Giant's stuff is always dope... =) See ya there...
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

i'll be there for sure...fifty24sf will be there also :smile:
smile.gif

^^come by, we got 2 new shirts from usugrow and 1 new hoody. i'll be at UP from fri-sun.

So who all is going to this on Sat Night??? I'm 95% sure i'm rollin through... Need to talk to Mike about adding on to my ink he did for me...

EDIT... BTW the show is this Sat the 10th NOT the 11th as stated in the thread topic!!!

The show is from 7pm-11pm on Sat at White Walls Gallery... If you're not familiar with the spot they are on Larkin between Geary and O Farrell. (across the street from the Century Strip club) Just saw some of Mike's artwork and as usual it's off the chain.. Looking forward to going...

My dude danno mentioned something about Usugrow & Giant doing something together opening night. That should be freakin crazy.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

^^^ Mike is actually still doing paintings and drawings for the show as we speak. Wait til you see it in person, it's amazing what he can do with a piece of paper and a sharpie!!!!

i went.... for a minute! had a gig to attend to so i was pressed for time. turn out was good. a little crowded though. i was wearing the usugrow x secret baseskull bumble bee tee!

Back
Top Bottom