Mike Posner.............Vol. A White Duke Graduate Pop Version Of The-Dream

i'm not even gonna get into why son is more popular on the charts than Dream. but i think all of you know already.

i heard this %!##... its catchy... but dude's voice is annoying... its cuz he on that raspy whisper %!##...

i heard this %!##... its catchy... but dude's voice is annoying... its cuz he on that raspy whisper %!##...

His voice is what will make him.
You dudes have it backwards.
laugh.gif

It's a unique voice. It's not horrible at all.  It's def. very raspy but it looks like he's learned how to smooth it out.

laugh.gif

It's a unique voice. It's not horrible at all.  It's def. very raspy but it looks like he's learned how to smooth it out.

dude is #6 on Billboard Hot100, #8 on rhythmn radio, #4 on Top 40 radio and has sold over a million singles...he also tours like a mug...on warped tour and has his own tour in the fall...i'd say he's winning

dude is #6 on Billboard Hot100, #8 on rhythmn radio, #4 on Top 40 radio and has sold over a million singles...he also tours like a mug...on warped tour and has his own tour in the fall...i'd say he's winning

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

The thing about Posner that I find dope is that he's a hell of a producer. Yeah, he doesn't have the greatest voice. But dude is dumb creative and can craft some niiiiiiice beats.

one of my dudes asked me a couple days ago if I would wanna go to his upcoming tour and wasnt too sure about it haha the only song I knew was cooler than me and I hadnt really giving tha a chance. But the lasat couple days ive been listening to stuff to try to get to know him more and like people said his voice is definatly different but now that im kind of getting use to it im starting to like him a lot he seems like a cool dude too. ^^the fact that he is a good producer makes me like him more also and I can see this thread getting pretty big

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

The thing about Posner that I find dope is that he's a hell of a producer. Yeah, he doesn't have the greatest voice. But dude is dumb creative and can craft some niiiiiiice beats.

one of my dudes asked me a couple days ago if I would wanna go to his upcoming tour and wasnt too sure about it haha the only song I knew was cooler than me and I hadnt really giving tha a chance. But the lasat couple days ive been listening to stuff to try to get to know him more and like people said his voice is definatly different but now that im kind of getting use to it im starting to like him a lot he seems like a cool dude too. ^^the fact that he is a good producer makes me like him more also and I can see this thread getting pretty big

Has potential to be on Lady Gaga status. He makes that type of Pop music to make EVERYONE DANCE.

He can be monumental. I just dont digg' his stuff at the moment...

Has potential to be on Lady Gaga status. He makes that type of Pop music to make EVERYONE DANCE.

He can be monumental. I just dont digg' his stuff at the moment...

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

laugh.gif

I agree completely. 

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

laugh.gif

I agree completely. 

Originally Posted by DublBagn

the bigger you get the more haters come out....dude is #6 on the billboard top 100 for almost 8 weeks.......he is going to be bigger than most of the dudes talk about on this forum.....he will drop an album, go gold (maybe even plat if his next single gets as much love as "cooler than me")...then he will write and produce.....

but I will make sure to tell him how much Jking0821 and rocyaice of NT hate him...I am sure it will mess up his day...lol

So how long you guys been dating?

Originally Posted by DublBagn

the bigger you get the more haters come out....dude is #6 on the billboard top 100 for almost 8 weeks.......he is going to be bigger than most of the dudes talk about on this forum.....he will drop an album, go gold (maybe even plat if his next single gets as much love as "cooler than me")...then he will write and produce.....

but I will make sure to tell him how much Jking0821 and rocyaice of NT hate him...I am sure it will mess up his day...lol

So how long you guys been dating?

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

This is one of the dumbest things ever said on NT. nobody gives a flying eff about this dude. I go to clubs on a regular basis and his stuff is NOT played. Trust me. If he's the next Gaga, then he has to have at least one song on regular rotation. He doesn't.

This is one of the dumbest things ever said on NT. nobody gives a flying eff about this dude. I go to clubs on a regular basis and his stuff is NOT played. Trust me. If he's the next Gaga, then he has to have at least one song on regular rotation. He doesn't.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

This is one of the dumbest things ever said on NT. 
I've seen probably 1,000 stupider comments, Dip was just talking about "potential" not "he's a lock to be as big as Gaga"

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

This is one of the dumbest things ever said on NT. 
I've seen probably 1,000 stupider comments, Dip was just talking about "potential" not "he's a lock to be as big as Gaga"

Back
Top Bottom