Mike Posner's debut album - "31 Minutes to Takeoff" - August 10th. Week one: 30,000.

If there are no features, I have no interest...
Posner should stick to hooks cuz he sucks

If there are no features, I have no interest...
Posner should stick to hooks cuz he sucks

Ever since Posner got "Cooler Than Me" (the wack version, not the OG) on pop radio stations i see people quoting the song etc. I've been listening to dude for a while and I'm happy he is getting an album, just hope it does not disappoint. If there are no features idk how I feel, he works well with others.

Ever since Posner got "Cooler Than Me" (the wack version, not the OG) on pop radio stations i see people quoting the song etc. I've been listening to dude for a while and I'm happy he is getting an album, just hope it does not disappoint. If there are no features idk how I feel, he works well with others.

Originally Posted by young dr0

wow.

can't believe he's actually dropping ...

is this on a major ... what label?

i'll support this.

J Records, so I say he is in good hands.

Originally Posted by young dr0

wow.

can't believe he's actually dropping ...

is this on a major ... what label?

i'll support this.

J Records, so I say he is in good hands.

Originally Posted by franchise3

31 minute album?
smh.gif

Hopefully it's
pimp.gif
though
word.

i cant get into this dude but i like Smoke and Drive. his voice irks the hell outta me.

Imma check for this though just cuz.

i cant get into this dude but i like Smoke and Drive. his voice irks the hell outta me.

Imma check for this though just cuz.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

I've heard about half the album already and I'm thoroughly convinced he should have kept the formula the same and went with features.

Mike is my dude but he can't carry an album all by himself. He needs a rap/hip-hop influence in his tracks in order to be successful.

really?  which songs did you hear?  i've heard the whole thing and it's ridiculously fire...there is 1 feature (with a 2nd MAJOR one being added last minute possibly), it's longer than 31 minutes, that's just a theme that fits into the album
this album is going to be a problem, will win Grammys, already has a platinum single off it, will have at least 2 or 3 more

I've heard about half the album already and I'm thoroughly convinced he should have kept the formula the same and went with features.

Mike is my dude but he can't carry an album all by himself. He needs a rap/hip-hop influence in his tracks in order to be successful.

really?  which songs did you hear?  i've heard the whole thing and it's ridiculously fire...there is 1 feature (with a 2nd MAJOR one being added last minute possibly), it's longer than 31 minutes, that's just a theme that fits into the album
this album is going to be a problem, will win Grammys, already has a platinum single off it, will have at least 2 or 3 more

Originally Posted by JJ1223

only 31 minutes and no Big Sean feature? I'm still checking for it but that's kind of a letdown
ohwell.gif

Pretty much sums up how i feel

Originally Posted by JJ1223

only 31 minutes and no Big Sean feature? I'm still checking for it but that's kind of a letdown
ohwell.gif

Pretty much sums up how i feel

Originally Posted by StockDead

I guarantee you haven't heard the whole thing when it's not even completely finished yet.  And your last sentence all but sealed it for me:  You on that water, fam
laugh.gif
  What platinum single are you tommbout?  What Grammy (did you just say Grammys, as in multiple?) is he winning?

Originally Posted by StockDead

I guarantee you haven't heard the whole thing when it's not even completely finished yet.  And your last sentence all but sealed it for me:  You on that water, fam
laugh.gif
  What platinum single are you tommbout?  What Grammy (did you just say Grammys, as in multiple?) is he winning?

Interested in hearing this. I'm sort of on and off with his music, but I like the general vibe.

P.S. as far as the no features thing, it seems there may be a Bruno Mars collabo:

ThatBrunoMars: Ps.. Did a great song with Mike Posner today for his album.. Shout out to mike it was a pleasure workin wit ya..

Back
Top Bottom