Mike Posner's debut album - "31 Minutes to Takeoff" - August 10th. Week one: 30,000.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Nike, you right.

You don't have to leave is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I still don't know how that song didn't make the album. Maybe he replaced it with "please don't go".

Nike, you right.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I still don't know how that song didn't make the album. Maybe he replaced it with "please don't go".

same here, i have it preordered on itunes but trying to have it early if possible. funny that it hasn't leaked that i know of

same here, i have it preordered on itunes but trying to have it early if possible. funny that it hasn't leaked that i know of

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Nike, you right.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

he couldn't clear the Miami Horror sample

Nike, you right.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Nike, you right.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Nike, you right.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

This Album is DOPE! not one bad song except "Cooler Than Me"

Gone In September
Save Your Goodbye
Synthesizer
Delta 1406
pimp.gif

This Album is DOPE! not one bad song except "Cooler Than Me"

Gone In September
Save Your Goodbye
Synthesizer
Delta 1406
pimp.gif

Just heard the album, since I've been waiting for the grouprip. And I'm really feeling this.

He will get my money on Tuesday.

Just heard the album, since I've been waiting for the grouprip. And I'm really feeling this.

He will get my money on Tuesday.

Delta 1406 is definitely the best song. That *!#% is
pimp.gif

And I listened to Speed of Sound for the first time in a long time today. Too ill.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Edit: Just seen that he produced Delta also. Makes it even better.

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]"31 Minutes to Takeoff" (Intro)[/td][td]Mike Posner[/td][td]0:54[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.[/td][td]"Please Don't Go"  [/td][td]Benny Blanco[/td][td]3:17[/td][/tr][tr][td]3.[/td][td]"Bow Chicka Wow Wow"  [/td][td]The Smeezingtons[/td][td]3:15[/td][/tr][tr][td]4.[/td][td]"Cooler Than Me" (Single Mix)[/td][td]Gigamesh[/td][td]3:36[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.[/td][td]"Déjà Vu" (featuring Boyz II Men)[/td][td]Mike Posner[/td][td]3:05[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.[/td][td]"Do U Wanna?"  [/td][td]Cisco Adler[/td][td]2:31[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.[/td][td]"Cheated"  [/td][td]Mike Posner, Benny Blanco[/td][td]3:20[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.[/td][td]"Gone In September"  [/td][td]Cisco Adler, Mike Posner[/td][td]3:39[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.[/td][td]"Save Your Goodbye"  [/td][td]Greg Kurstin[/td][td]3:35[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.[/td][td]"Synthesizer"  [/td][td]Greg Kurstin[/td][td]4:11[/td][/tr][tr][td]11.[/td][td]"Delta 1406"  [/td][td]Mike Posner, Raw Talent[/td][td]3:05[/td][/tr][tr][td]12.[/td][td]"Falling"  [/td][td]Greg Kurstin, Mike Posner[/td][td]3:39[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom