mike wilbon continues to blatantly disrespect pretty boy floyd

laugh.gif

He's Clueless too. thats what makes it funnier

*edit

and this is the 2nd time he's said this outrageous stuff this week

during Role Play

Wilbon as Manny Pacquaio

"I'm going to knock the Pretty Boy out! I'm going to hit him so hard I'm going to hurt anyone named Mayweather. I'm going to KNOCK HIMOUT"

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

and this is the 2nd time he's said this outrageous stuff this week

I liked it better before when all he would say about boxing is that its dead but not he's just basically calling Floyd washed up and punk

smh.gif

Money been out less than a year but still in his prime with little wear and tear and fools already writing the former p4p champ off.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Mike Wilbon hasn't been making sense for quite a while now.
tired.gif

He's still entertaining though.

Wilbon been a %@*#% tho real talk...but yea, neither of them has. I watch the show just cuz Im used to it after all these years, but I dont respect neither oftheir opinions much. You can tell they dont even follow sports that hard anymore, just speaking on it b/c it's their jobs...

Wilbon and Tony are is like your sports loving dad/uncle who you can tell use to know about sports but now just spouts off nonsense about the good ol days.

pac better enjoy all this hype now cause i have a feeling he wont be able to touch flloyd if they fought. and im not a big fan of his.

If PBF decides to run the whole fight like he did against Oscar he'll have a chance against Manny.

Originally Posted by marath0n

If PBF decides to run the whole fight like he did against Oscar he'll have a chance against Manny.

Its clear as day you dont watch boxing

Originally Posted by marath0n

Ahh, another member he knows absolutely nothing about boxing sharing an uneducated opinion
laugh.gif
. Nt seems to be flooded with these type of comments nowadays when it comes toboxing
7a425ba4ed70465eb3ef6696d33966cedfdc281.gif

Back
Top Bottom