Mike Wilbon or SAS?

who defends the big stars and gives them a pass more?

its so annoying, Wilbon just said people need to be patient on whats wrong with LBJ, Seriously? They are so scared not to bad mouth the big stars its sick.

wilbon and its not even close. SAS has had players mad at him cause they felt he should have defended them in the media

Stephen A can't talk about a player without going "I know ____, he's a great guy, he just texted me the other day" blah blah... every single time.

Today on first take he kept going on about how he knows Shaq.. dude is like the Game of sports announcing with his namedropping.

most analyst love the Rich to get Richer..lobbying for the big market teams to get players and do trade and screw the small markets. 

Stephen A can't talk about a player without going "I know ____, he's a great guy, he just texted me the other day" blah blah... every single time.

Today on first take he kept going on about how he knows Shaq.. dude is like the Game of sports announcing with his namedropping.

I'm so glad went back and read through the comments. I was about to post the EXACT same thing. :lol:

In other news, I've heard that after Doug Collins speaks about MJ, he's been instructed by his doctors to contact them if his erection lasts for more than 4 hours.

Last edited:
They are both paid ladies of the night. It's the espn mantra.

Someone on the heat gave SAs the heads up on them forming. He gained a lot of respectability off that one piece of info. Which is silly but he did. He isn't gonna bite the hand that feeds him. And wilbon is not going at the face of the nba. He literally had a 1 o1 with stern yesterday

It's sad to see what Wilbon has become. He's almost unbearable now, and the sad thing is he's become so predictable, it's not even worth listening to him anymore.

Wilbon is the host of the NBA Finals halftime show. If he's annoying, he's annoyed his way to the top of one of the most difficult fields in the media.

"Sad to see what he's become" :lol: :lol:

Wilbon is the host of the NBA Finals halftime show. If he's annoying, he's annoyed his way to the top of one of the most difficult fields in the media.

"Sad to see what he's become" :lol: :lol:

I never said he wasn't successful.

when will people get it through their heads that success does not mean you have an automatic pass on every single other topic, ever?

"I heard he can't drive."
"Well he hosts the halftime show, so he must be doing something right. Watch your mouth."

"Took algebra three times in college.
"But he host the halftime show, so he's automatically great at math now. Your criticism is moot."

"He's annoying.
"No he's not, because he hosts a half time show. he made it, which means he doesn't do anything wrong anymore."

Last edited:
Not a big fan of either, but I respect sas more because he keeps it real. Although the screaming and background of every player gets old. Wilbon just seems like the guy that says what he has to say to get to where he's going.

TNT crew >>>>> ALL

when will people get it through their heads that success does not mean you have an automatic pass on every single other topic, ever?

"I heard he can't drive."
"Well he hosts the halftime show, so he must be doing something right. Watch your mouth."

"Took algebra three times in college.
"But he host the halftime show, so he's automatically great at math now. Your criticism is moot."

"He's annoying.
"No he's not, because he hosts a half time show. he made it, which means he doesn't do anything wrong anymore."

"Took algebra three times" and "Can't drive" are extremely strange examples and not even close to resembling a comment like, "He's annoying". You're trying to demonstrate that one doesn't relate to the other, but to do it.... Algebra and Driving? :lol: :lol: That's awful.

The things most are saying about him reflect on how he treats athletes and his personality.. and what does the job of a media member like him entail? That. They relate. You picked a wrong time to try to make your point.

and you're assuming that when they talk about him being annoying, they're talking about him being annoying to athletes.

I took those posts as the posters saying they are annoying to them. Personally. They find him annoying, nothing about how he treat athletes. And the fact that he is annoying to us fans has nothing to do with his climb to the top. Unrelated.

just like there's no relationship between his driving skills and climb to the top. Just because he is successful doesn't mean he's a good driver. Just because he is successful doesn't mean I don't find him annoying. I do, success be damned.

SAS is probably more intolerable to yall but for me, for the past few years now, Wilbon has been too much of a homer and way too bias. I don't even watch PTI much anymore due to dude.

They are both paid ladies of the night.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You gotta be foolish to think talking about Wilbon's success cuz he's on the panel of the halftime show at the finals like that can't change with ease. Wasn't Jon Barry once on that same half time show? ESPN smarted up and sent his *** back down to the backup commentators rotation. I won't be surprised if Simmons ends up gone btw. No reason Wilbon couldn't be next.

Last edited:
Most of those ESPN personalities are fickle d-riders

You shouldn't take any of them too seriously

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom