Mikkey Halsted - 'Hello' (prod. Don Cannon)...Mikkey > Drake, Cudi...

Joined Jul 8, 2008
Yea Mikkey is nice with the flow. One of the OGs I would look up to music wise during the old sessions @ Ye crib. Had a flow like Hov back in the gap, hereally comes from a different angle lyrically with more social and uplifting topics. Kinda lost alil during the Cash Money days but he got his mojo back + nowbeing managed by Coach K. FTW.

Joined Jan 20, 2006
Originally Posted by KennyTheGreat23

I'mma go off the strength of Cudi and Drake to say....nahh
Heh.

I'm going to go ahead and give you the ol

Love Ez and Gotty, new Halsted is always appreciated

Joined May 25, 2006
Originally Posted by KennyTheGreat23

I'mma go off the strength of Cudi and Drake to say....nahh
Heh.
i'm gonna go off the strength that you haven't listened to Mikkey.

heh.

Joined Dec 26, 2003
Mikkey is that guy. Loving this track...

Drake and Cudi shouldn't be mentioned in the same company as Mikkey. It's not even close...

Joined Dec 17, 2005
Track is ROUGH!!

Cannon killed it!! Wow im bout to download his mixtape UNCROWNED KING hopefully it has more tracks like this!
Pure heat

Joined Nov 20, 2007
I mess with Mikkey, that uncrowned king mixtape is

Yall might as well chill with the ____ > Cudi, Drake, etc. cuz Cudi aint good and Drake isn't THAT good to be earning all of these comparisons. Drakejust got the most hip hop hype and Cudi basically got the most pop hype within the hip hop realm.

Joined Apr 8, 2004
My man Mikkey

Been rockin with him since his Cash Money days and Good +%# Job with Ye.

I really hope The Photo Album drops soon.

Joined Sep 25, 2004
Beat outshines Mikkey. Give that to Freeway and it woulda been crazier. Mikkey is nice as hell but i don't see it on that beat

Joined Nov 11, 2004
^i said the same thing when i heard it..mikkey is nice..but uhh this beat goes to hard for his voice and flow

on another note.._s is messin wit us chicago dudes heavy these days i see. first cool kids now mikkey..thats wassup

Joined Sep 29, 2008
Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Beat outshines Mikkey. Give that to Freeway and it woulda been crazier. Mikkey is nice as hell but i don't see it on that beat
Co-sign

Joined May 14, 2005
Drake and Cudi shouldn't be mentioned in the same company as Mikkey. It's not even close...
true...just felt the need to stress the point that he's better than these new dudes gettin all this hype.

on another note.._s is messin wit us chicago dudes heavy these days i see. first cool kids now mikkey..thats wassup
nah one of them N's supposed to be from The D, heard him reppin a few different times...I aint up on they music tho.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now