Mikkey Halsted - 'Hello' (prod. Don Cannon)...Mikkey > Drake, Cudi...

...and the rest of them new @!@+!%.

glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Yea Mikkey is nice with the flow. One of the OGs I would look up to music wise during the old sessions @ Ye crib. Had a flow like Hov back in the gap, hereally comes from a different angle lyrically with more social and uplifting topics. Kinda lost alil during the Cash Money days but he got his mojo back + nowbeing managed by Coach K. FTW.

Originally Posted by KennyTheGreat23

I'mma go off the strength of Cudi and Drake to say....nahh
grin.gif
Heh.

I'm going to go ahead and give you the ol
indifferent.gif

Love Ez and Gotty, new Halsted is always appreciated
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KennyTheGreat23

I'mma go off the strength of Cudi and Drake to say....nahh
grin.gif
Heh.
i'm gonna go off the strength that you haven't listened to Mikkey.

heh.

grin.gif

pimp.gif
Mikkey is that guy. Loving this track...

Drake and Cudi shouldn't be mentioned in the same company as Mikkey. It's not even close...

Track is ROUGH!!
pimp.gif

Cannon killed it!! Wow im bout to download his mixtape UNCROWNED KING hopefully it has more tracks like this!
Pure heat
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I mess with Mikkey, that uncrowned king mixtape is
pimp.gif

Yall might as well chill with the ____ > Cudi, Drake, etc. cuz Cudi aint good and Drake isn't THAT good to be earning all of these comparisons. Drakejust got the most hip hop hype and Cudi basically got the most pop hype within the hip hop realm.

My man Mikkey
pimp.gif

Been rockin with him since his Cash Money days and Good +%# Job with Ye.

I really hope The Photo Album drops soon.

Beat outshines Mikkey. Give that to Freeway and it woulda been crazier. Mikkey is nice as hell but i don't see it on that beat

^i said the same thing when i heard it..mikkey is nice..but uhh this beat goes to hard for his voice and flow

on another note.._s is messin wit us chicago dudes heavy these days i see. first cool kids now mikkey..thats wassup

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Beat outshines Mikkey. Give that to Freeway and it woulda been crazier. Mikkey is nice as hell but i don't see it on that beat

Co-sign

Drake and Cudi shouldn't be mentioned in the same company as Mikkey. It's not even close...
true...just felt the need to stress the point that he's better than these new dudes gettin all this hype.

on another note.._s is messin wit us chicago dudes heavy these days i see. first cool kids now mikkey..thats wassup
nah one of them N's supposed to be from The D, heard him reppin a few different times...I aint up on they music tho.

Back
Top Bottom