Mile High Vol. Any tips

elboricua 6

Banned
So I'm going to Vegas in a couple of weeks and I been wanting to do this for a while - one of the few things I havent tried and I wanted to know howhard will it be now a days and if you guys have any tips ...

If you dont know what Im talking about dont shine in ... Only for people that have done it ...

Don't say the words

Bang

Thong

Shlong

Long

After you get caught... might confuse it with the word bomb (word to H&K)

you think they be checkin like that?????? i mean I thought about getting cought but screw it ...

I have a general Idea how Im going to do this but just wanted to see tips for peeps that have done it ...

nerd.gif

sit in the 2nd to last row(make sure no one behind you) , take a blanket. have her lean in and rest on you. when the lights are off and you know the flightattendants arent coming around tell her get to work.

now for actual intercourse, i have no idea.

^^ lol

naw partner not going to happen

I was thinking in the bathroom send her in 1st a few minutes when she is ready me go behind and get to work!

Personally I think it's very disrespectful to the other people. Though, I doubt you'd have any regard to anyone but yourself.

^^^ at first I was laughing mad hard - then I read again and saw you was serious - but now Im laughing again

Crank I'm adventurous and I have a awesome girl that's down for everything .. so its one of those things that its like yeah lets do it .. we have it inthe back of our minds we might get caught but that makes it that much better ... Hell we have done it in TS park and you know how busy is that ...

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

^^ lol

naw partner not going to happen

I was thinking in the bathroom send her in 1st a few minutes when she is ready me go behind and get to work!
I probably wouldn't do that..... Homeland Security air marshals probably think you going in there to help with the installation

I don't see why people want to do this so bad. All the bathrooms I've been in have been small as crap, and people are always wanting to use them.I'd be super mad if somebody is trying to get their rocks off, and I gotta piss...

Can't be all that sanitary to do, but maybe I'm just a germaphobe.

I'd much rather try it someplace else to get a "thrill"

Back
Top Bottom