Miles Square Park Pick-Up Basketball

8 on sunday mornings are good usually every court is filled by then, people usually get there at 7 or 6. Usually during the weekdays after 4 there are people there and you can get in a game.

No its on brookhurst between edinger and mcfadden
teamLAKERS"When you smell the blood, you gotta go in for the kill." -Kobe Bryant

^oh ok now i know where it is, i didn't know the streets so i meant westminster (city) not street
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

It's not the greatest competition, a lot of scrubs. But in the summertime the better players start showing up. Good thing about this park is that you'll never have trouble finding a game.

we should have a nt pick up game here then. how dirty are the players, like dudes be giving bows' often or what
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

alot of Samoan play in there .....
Sunday morning is the best time to play in there ...
respect others and dont act tough/stupid .....
HOLLAND

GOD'S FIRST EVERYTHING ELSE WILL COME ALONG THE WAY

mile high is ok.....lots of courts.....
some hackers, some good ballers, very nice range of the bball field...
its a cool spot.
"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

This sounds awesome, I live in LB and I have found zero courts with any kind of run at all.
HANK : Why buy the cow, when you can get the milk-for free?​
BEET : YEAH? I GOT A 3 THOUSAND DOLLAR CAR. I GOT LIKE 4 CARS.​

Quote:
THIS PLACE HAS SOME DIRTY PLAYERS CAUTION
UFC 60 Gracie v. Hughes​
Quote:
HAHAHAHA for all those who think that Gracie is gonna win, care to do a Sig bet (i know its lame, but i guess we cant really bet in person) Loser must keep a SIG made by the winner for a month. Anyone game?
NTer tinkerhatfield: aite im game...but youre like 4 sizes too small for me....i have some sz 12 retro ix's i'll definitely put up tho..

Back
Top Bottom