Miley Cyrus Vol. Trying to hard!

her wearing that makes no sense, she was 4/5 years old when those two died, what does she know about them! Shes 16 years late with that dress.

You saying that makes perfect sense why she wore it. She wants the attention....not respect for knowing Pac or Biggie's music.

Man, lol, I hope you're a female. Let me guess.... Her shoes are whack?
my comment wasn't really about the dress but more about how shes trying to use the imagery of tupac and biggie to show that she "down with the culture". I agree, someone could easily look up there life story/music but i highly doubt she was doing that, she didn't even know who Jay-Z was; the biggest and most influential rapper of our generation.

in this age its really not that hard to find and study up on big and pac's life story

Agreed. I went to a GZA concert the other day and I had some chick come up to me and my girl and ask me if I was actually here to watch the concert as if I am not a huge fan. Later we talk and I find out she grew up in a secluded small town in California and has only been listening to rap for like 3 years and literally caught up with all east coast 90's stuff as well as Bay Area music.

Last edited:
******g disgusting...
mean.gif

Put some clothes on damn...
mean.gif

no *** having with hair like Beibs, compared to Rhi you teen, and your pops made Achy Breaky...

I'm prob out the loop but are people really checking for her like that ?

The media is eating it up and talking about her daily which is what she wanted. She has middle aged people talking about twerking which is annoying.

She's doing major attentionwhoring.

Last edited:
Artist from rock to rap have been smoking on stage for YEARS.....

Shiii...her daddy probably smoked on stage before.

Her wearing that makes no sense, she was 4/5 years old when those two died, what does she know about them! Shes 16 years late with that dress. These rappers need to stop cosigning for her.

I'm the same age as Miley and probably know more about pac than you tbh. Srs.

Her wearing that makes no sense, she was 4/5 years old when those two died, what does she know about them! Shes 16 years late with that dress. These rappers need to stop cosigning for her.
Sorry, this is a stupid comment.  I'm 32 and I'm wearing a Smiths t-shirt as I type this.  I was 6 years old when they broke up.  You're comment is selling music short.  Good music is good music.  Good music can always be discovered.  Some of my favorite musicians made their music in the 1930s.  I don't have to be living during an artist's heyday to appreciate them.

With that said, she's just being the culture vulture she is. I keep saying that she admitted to not knowing who Jay-Z was a few years back. Rappers do need to stop cosigning her.

With that said, she's just being the culture vulture she is. I keep saying that she admitted to not knowing who Jay-Z was a few years back. Rappers do need to stop cosigning her.

That is what I am saying. I read some music rap music blogs and whenever I see her featured on a song, I am just have that confused look on my face. But I guess they are all just feeding into this publicity. Even Floyd Mayweather said on his next fight that he wants Miley to do his entry song.

Sorry, this is a stupid comment.  I'm 32 and I'm wearing a Smiths t-shirt as I type this.  I was 6 years old when they broke up.  You're comment is selling music short.  Good music is good music.  Good music can always be discovered.  Some of my favorite musicians made their music in the 1930s.  I don't have to be living during an artist's heyday to appreciate them.
for some reason I think she's wearing it in a more ironic, "look at me, i'm down" sort of way rather than genuine appreciation

So she needs to be 30 to be able to wear a PAC shirt? Lol.... To be fair, this is the same forum that gets mad when a teen wears Jordan's because that didn't watch him play.

So she needs to be 30 to be able to wear a PAC shirt? Lol.... To be fair, this is the same forum that gets mad when a teen wears Jordan's because that didn't watch him play.

I co sign with ya'll about letting whoever wear music type shirts but blatantly had someone make that 2pac and Biggie dress. She went for that shock value and that is what she got. Even lighting up a blunt on stage is just someone seeking attention. Even your average rappers ain't doing that on stage.

lol shes such a bummmmmmm !! :lol: :lol:

.. a rich bum tho :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Her popularity grows because of the stunts like this.. if we learn to ignore, she'd just fade away.. but thats so hard to do, when people are more focused on these celebrity gods, than they are with themselves lol .. sad but true, can i get an AMEN !!

I shoulda been a preacher i swear lol !! :smokin :smokin

If your gonna admire a celebrity bum, at least pick the right one to like.. lol

Drizzy drake all dayyyyy tho :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

" .. They used never wanna hear us !! .. REMEMBER " :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

- Much luv, stay freshhhh :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom