Military blue 4s in 2021

^interesting I did not know that. The 4 was a year before I started my passion for Jordans which was the black tongue fire red 5 which to this day was the shoe I enjoyed having the most. I will never forget staring at my shoes in class. Just staring.

“I’ll pass a 3rd time if they’re not decent enough”
ultimately, what are you proving by saying this?
does it empower you?
all you’d be doing is not occupying a pair that someone else will gladly own.
some of you love to howl at the moon and rant about aspects of a shoe that are really negligible just to appear like you know what you’re talking about lol
It’s bozo behavior
Calm down kid, it ain't that serious. Don't have to have them, if they're not to my liking. They're shoes.
How old are you? I was around when the originals were out, I expect them to be a certain way, if so I buy them, if not pass.
NT got some corny people.

Calm down kid, it ain't that serious. Don't have to have them, if they're not to my liking. They're shoes.
How old are you? I was around when the originals were out, I expect them to be a certain way, if so I buy them, if not pass.
NT got some corny people.

you sound like a bozo for proclaiming your willingness to not buy them if they aren't made to your specifications like you're special or something lol.
you are just a part of a growing trend of people on here harping about nonsense in an effort to make yourself seem like an expert.
but I digress.

Last edited:
you sound like a bozo for proclaiming your willingness to not buy them if they aren't made to your specifications like you're special or something lol.
you are just a part of a growing trend of people on here harping about nonsense in an effort to make yourself seem like an expert.
but I digress.
Dude, it ain't that serious. They're shoes. I ain't special, never said I was. I either buy them or I don't. Either way I'm good.

had 06s and found myself barely ever reaching for them....guess the colorway didnt do much for me either
Again, it’s tough to say it’s a bad color way when most of us have only ever experienced it in retro form. I remember the 06 pair was actually considered to be the low point for jb for a while.

The og pair is still fire. I’m not sure how they managed to remove ALL of the appeal from both retros but they did.

Again, it’s tough to say it’s a bad color way when most of us have only ever experienced it in retro form. I remember the 06 pair was actually considered to be the low point for jb for a while.

The og pair is still fire. I’m not sure how they managed to remove ALL of the appeal from both retros but they did.

Funny enough, they were almost worse. The original look-see samples had leather wings. Another NT'er by the name of supermanblue79 supermanblue79 and I put together a package with a petition and a few other things and sent it to Gentry, begging for the plastic wings. We know it got to him and he saw it, and whether it made a difference in the final product is anybody's guess. But we do know the leather wings were scrapped for one reason or another.

Funny enough, they were almost worse. The original look-see samples had leather wings. Another NT'er by the name of supermanblue79 supermanblue79 and I put together a package with a petition and a few other things and sent it to Gentry, begging for the plastic wings. We know it got to him and he saw it, and whether it made a difference in the final product is anybody's guess. But we do know the leather wings were scrapped for one reason or another.
Sadly, it made very little difference in overall execution. That’s an awesome story though.

20180508_093641.jpg

06s. really a terrible release. but I love militaries. 2 minimum if/when released

How were we supposed to know they were going to use the materials they did lol? We attacked the problem we saw in front of us. At least they didn't have leather wings to completely kill them.
I hear you. That must’ve been a gut punch when you saw/held the final product. I know it was for me and I wasn’t nearly as invested.

Totally remember this...

Felt like a complete victory when they changed the wings to plastic too...So much so that I bought four pairs when they released...Only to be crushed at how horrible that shoe was put together...That pair and the Mars pair was the catalyst for me to move away from sneakers for a while...Most of you who know me know I sold most of my collection off in 2007-2008...Never completely left but I absolutely don’t collect anymore and those pairs are the reason why...

Totally remember this...

Felt like a complete victory when they changed the wings to plastic too...So much so that I bought four pairs when they released...Only to be crushed at how horrible that shoe was put together...That pair and the Mars pair was the catalyst for me to move away from sneakers for a while...Most of you who know me know I sold most of my collection off in 2007-2008...Never completely left but I absolutely don’t collect anymore and those pairs are the reason why...
JB ran me off also for similar overall reasons. Bleeding 13s, refusal to bring back Nike Air just to appease a few dumbass OG collectors that preferred to stare at a shoe in a glass display over wearing em, and just overall bad quality. Basically Gentry.

the recent fire red 5's were decent. let's hope the upcoming fire red 4 and these are similar in quality.

Back
Top Bottom