Military Blue IV's in 2012 (Modern Notoriety)

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Yup...especially all these hypebeasts wanting Laney V's.

I remember I copped on RD and they sold like *%+ and my local Athletes Foot had around 15 pairs for $19.99 because they sold so horribly.

Same goes for Chutney XIII. Oxidized XIV and Olive IX.

athletes foot  
laugh.gif
 always came up on some great sales there.. i also remember those shoes sitting.

wth why is jb retroing the black/red 14s again this year? with the price hike you can pretty much get the 05 retro or even an og pair for a few dollars more if you look hard enough.

wth why is jb retroing the black/red 14s again this year? with the price hike you can pretty much get the 05 retro or even an og pair for a few dollars more if you look hard enough.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Majority of the world doesn't shop on iss or ebay for sneakers.

Majority of the world doesn't shop on iss or ebay for sneakers.

OG's has peeling issues on the midsole, which they improved on the 2005 retros, however, the suede wasn't too smooth like the OG's. 
That's why I'm curious to see what the results are on the 2011's. 

OG's has peeling issues on the midsole, which they improved on the 2005 retros, however, the suede wasn't too smooth like the OG's. 
That's why I'm curious to see what the results are on the 2011's. 

Wonders what price jb will put on these ivs. They were 115 last time, and were horrible. If jb is going to raise the price which most certainly they will, at least let the quality be better. Please give us some hard wings. My laces on my mars ripped right through the rubber wings back in 2007. ( Waits for someone to say that the mars came out in 2006. which is true but I never said that they ripped when I first got them.)

Wonders what price jb will put on these ivs. They were 115 last time, and were horrible. If jb is going to raise the price which most certainly they will, at least let the quality be better. Please give us some hard wings. My laces on my mars ripped right through the rubber wings back in 2007. ( Waits for someone to say that the mars came out in 2006. which is true but I never said that they ripped when I first got them.)

Originally Posted by i rock jordanz

I remember I copped on RD and they sold like *%+ and my local Athletes Foot had around 15 pairs for $19.99 because they sold so horribly.

Yup. Add the first round of low 2s back in the 90s and the CHerrywood XVIs to that list. Tis the sneaker game.
Are you trying to say that the Cherrywood XVIs didn't do well? They were everywhere along with the other XVIs that dropped.

The Laney's didn't do well at all when they dropped as a retro. No one wanted it and now its a grail. Stores had them for so long, especially mom and pop shops that they started yellowing on the display case.

The Military IV was so-so to me. This colorway does nothing for me. Overall, the IV isn't that great to me and one of the more overrated Jordan sig shoes.

150 or 160

Originally Posted by i rock jordanz

Yup. Add the first round of low 2s back in the 90s and the CHerrywood XVIs to that list. Tis the sneaker game.
Are you trying to say that the Cherrywood XVIs didn't do well? They were everywhere along with the other XVIs that dropped.

The Laney's didn't do well at all when they dropped as a retro. No one wanted it and now its a grail. Stores had them for so long, especially mom and pop shops that they started yellowing on the display case.

The Military IV was so-so to me. This colorway does nothing for me. Overall, the IV isn't that great to me and one of the more overrated Jordan sig shoes.

150 or 160

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

indifferent.gif

Wish cats like this just wouldnt even log in... Nike Air isn't coming back...So if your claim is legit what is the point of you even being here? 
nerd.gif
i wouldn't speak so soon...da banned I's are a example that JB plays around with da idea to put nike air back on jordans....
Shoes that were SCRAPPED.... 
alien.gif
you call that type of release scrapped?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
you had outlets treating these like a launch product, who do you think gives da orders?

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

indifferent.gif

Wish cats like this just wouldnt even log in... Nike Air isn't coming back...So if your claim is legit what is the point of you even being here? 
nerd.gif
i wouldn't speak so soon...da banned I's are a example that JB plays around with da idea to put nike air back on jordans....
Shoes that were SCRAPPED.... 
alien.gif
you call that type of release scrapped?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
you had outlets treating these like a launch product, who do you think gives da orders?

Originally Posted by Gink

black cement IV's? if they are leather
pimp.gif

R u refering to the full leather retro+ 4 that came outIn 1999?they were without the plastic netting.If u r referring the black/cement-reds in og colorwaythat was with durabuck upper!

Originally Posted by Gink

black cement IV's? if they are leather
pimp.gif

R u refering to the full leather retro+ 4 that came outIn 1999?they were without the plastic netting.If u r referring the black/cement-reds in og colorwaythat was with durabuck upper!

Back
Top Bottom