Military Heads Roll Call

Just wanna see what heat my fellow Military Sneakerheads have in the closet and find out where y'all are at....Name, Branch, Rank and Duty Assigment.....pics would be nice as well...let me start it off...
SGT (E5) Hunt

Army

Ft Hood but currently on month 6 of deployment number 3 in Iraq

latest pick up

Air Force, SrA (E4), stationed at Elmendorf AFB, AK, currently on my second deployment.

I'll find a pic later to post

This is a cool thread, was looking for something like this for a while , anywhoo

Cpl Cifizzari (E-4)
United States Marine
Stationed out of Southern California,
Currently on my 1st Deployment to Afghan.
I don't know how to post pics but I have deffinatley been pickin up some heat/grails

Pacific VII's , 2002 Raptor VII's , Linen XIV's ,
Olive IX's, Reese Forbes Hunter Sb's, Chili AM95's, Dontrelle Dunks, Black/Silver V's, White/University XII's, White/Gum Dunks, (hopefully) Tour Yellow Iv's , 3rd Pair of French VII's.

Among some of the heat stashed at home, Grapes, Cool Grey IV's, DS OG XII's white/red, 2 pairs DS Black/Chrome VIII's, (not really heat) 2 pairs DS Bordeaux VII's, DS Lebron Entourage's, AM95 Olympics, 2 pairs French IX's, 2 Pairs French XII's, Various Lebron SVSM colorways.

Do you guys plan on making the military a career?

SFC Romero (E-7)
United States Army
Stationed out of Fort Bliss, Texas,
Currently deployed to OND.
Four more years to hang up the boots
smile.gif

E-7? DAMN!!!!

NAVY retired???? WHAAAT?

I'm not making it a career (one of those days) maybe tomorrow I'll think otherwise.
I might get out at 10 and go guard or reserve and become a civilian firefighter.

Random question for the service-men, but is digital-camo really used in the field or is it just an evolution of regular-camo for fashion purposes?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Random question for the service-men, but is digital-camo really used in the field or is it just an evolution of regular-camo for fashion purposes?

When you say used in the field you mean does it really serve a purpose and camouflage you? IMO no....im an infantryman and when we are on patrol we stand out like a sore thumb....the only place you are camouflauged is in the motor pool. Thats the Army Combat Uniform though thats worn in Iraq. Now the Multi-Cam uniform thats worn in Afghan is more practical to me...I would rather go back to Woodland Camo.

Originally Posted by DUNQRICO

SFC Romero (E-7)
United States Army
Stationed out of Fort Bliss, Texas,
Currently deployed to OND.
Four more years to hang up the boots
smile.gif
E-7....Thats whats up.....Im at Adder where you spending you year long Vacation?

Former HM2 FMF Navy Corpsman- 2006-10;
Current US Army 19D- Cav Scout( or to others in the know, 19 Detail) Ft Lewis, Wa
Rank SGT type

Deployed- Iraq; Afghanistan(it's coming fast)Recon is cool, but I'll always be a DevilDocFor the record though, the ACU pattern is horrible.... Now the Desert MARPAT's?! That's the good *#$. Trust me I'm a doc!Careerwise- thought about going AF Reserve as an aerial gunner. Finish off my degree on the GI Bill and become a professor. Or reclass in the Army and become a respiratory therapist, do my 10 years then do the said above.

Originally Posted by MrFresh2Death23

Originally Posted by SinnerP

When you say used in the field you mean does it really serve a purpose and camouflage you? IMO no....im an infantryman and when we are on patrol we stand out like a sore thumb....the only place you are camouflauged is in the motor pool. Thats the Army Combat Uniform though thats worn in Iraq. Now the Multi-Cam uniform thats worn in Afghan is more practical to me...I would rather go back to Woodland Camo.
Thanks... that basically answered it... whether digicam is used in a practical military environment.  I mean, it looks cool and all, but wasn't sure if it was effective.  
Random note... the USS Ronald Reagan's in town... 

To those not in the Military it doesn't matter that you aren't.....Your support is enough.....i just thought it would be cool to see who else is out there like me in the military and shares the same interest that i do...Im trying to make a group that all soldiers deployed can come to while deployed and get information and maybe even cop a release that they haven't been able to get because of a deployment, training exercise or anything like that.....Im a SneakerHead to the core and will do anything to help out my fellow brothers in arms......

To those not in the Military it doesn't matter that you aren't.....Your support is enough.....i just thought it would be cool to see who else is out there like me in the military and shares the same interest that i do...Im trying to make a group that all soldiers deployed can come to while deployed and get information and maybe even cop a release that they haven't been able to get because of a deployment, training exercise or anything like that.....Im a SneakerHead to the core and will do anything to help out my fellow brothers in arms...…
We're basically non-deployable where i'm at now and my boy works at undefeated out here. So if anybody wants a release that they can't get let me know and i'll do my best to get that for you, just send me a pm on here. 

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

To those not in the Military it doesn't matter that you aren't.....Your support is enough.....i just thought it would be cool to see who else is out there like me in the military and shares the same interest that i do...Im trying to make a group that all soldiers deployed can come to while deployed and get information and maybe even cop a release that they haven't been able to get because of a deployment, training exercise or anything like that.....Im a SneakerHead to the core and will do anything to help out my fellow brothers in arms...…
We're basically non-deployable where i'm at now and my boy works at undefeated out here. So if anybody wants a release that they can't get let me know and i'll do my best to get that for you, just send me a pm on here. 
Whenever you stop by can you just hit us up and keep up posted on what you find out that way?

I'm pretty much up there every weekend. Not a lot up there now but they usually get most releases and Quickstrike/Tier0 stuff.

Back
Top Bottom