Military Heads Roll Call

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by SinnerP

What kind of military boots are you cats rockin? Just curious.
Always thought the Oakley boots looked cool...

A continuation from the "military boots" thread in General I guess...
http://niketalk.com/topic/305644
Im ex british army. Most dudes wore Danner Arcadias back then, then in 93 or so when we went ACE Mobile most dudes took the new issued boot.

These days i do other things, i wear either Danner Striker side zip, but most of the time i wear the Oakley SI Assault boot. Lots of other dudes rockin Danners, Bates, Hi Tec Magnums or Adidas GSG9 IIs.

My crew gots to look good at trigger time.
British Army?!!! Holy $%^&!!!! We worked with you guys when I last deployed in '08...... Loved every minute of it! Talk about a don't give a f***g attitude. 

Originally Posted by MrFresh2Death23

What kind of military boots are you cats rockin? Just curious.
Always thought the Oakley boots looked cool...

A continuation from the "military boots" thread in General I guess...
http://niketalk.com/topic/305644

The Oakley boots do just that....they look comfortable...in true SneakerHead style i rock the Nike SFB's......feels like you have sneakers on....light and comfortable.....besides that 185 dollar price tag on the Oakley boots makes me pass over them every time....i got my Nike boots for 117.

Do they make a steel toe or composite toe? My job requires them so for now I just wear those really bulky Converse boots with a composite toe on them.I've read tons of great reviews on the SFB.

The British Army was getting it in when we were at Camp Beuhring last year......had some nice eye candy with them as well.....

We always joke on those Converse boots and call them the Buzz Lightyear boots.....lol

Originally Posted by devildoc76

Talk about a don't give a f***g attitude. 
I tought them that, and i'm still taking fools to school...

Yeah Wally, i actually met her a couple of times in various places. She's really nice, and so was Phillip.

As for the Cons boots, one of the units i deal with at the moment has just ordered them for all their crew, they're a good boot.

To be honest i tried the SFB boot on a couple of weeks back and didn't like it. I thought it'd be cool to rock Nikes.

Have been looking at various 'blackout' nikes, Foams and Goadomes, and Foamposite Boot, just for fun.
tongue.gif

Modzzilla wrote:

Yeah Wally, i actually met her a couple of times in various places. She's really nice, and so was Phillip.

Hehe... Was that towards me?  I'm not Wally though... case of mistaken identity perhaps? 
I like how you're on a first-name-basis with 'Liz and Phil... haha.  Philip seems more personable than HRH though.

BTW, I'll PM you on the SC's.

Modzzilla wrote:

Hehe... Was that towards me?  I'm not Wally though... case of mistaken identity perhaps? 
I like how you're on a first-name-basis with 'Liz and Phil... haha.  Philip seems more personable than HRH though.

BTW, I'll PM you on the SC's.

Damn sorry dude, was reading through and forgot who said what!, awaiting PM.....No news on them dropping here at all, i NEED!

SGT, ARMY NG (no go lol) I did a 3 week training exercise in Japan a few years ago, best time of my life. Just came back from VA Beach for a 1yr tour at the CBWTU (AD calls it WTU) MOS. 68G-Patient Admin, think I'll make it a career, hell I work full time for the Guard as the iPERMS Manager; doesn't get any easier than that IMO

Preciate it MRFRESH, Not now I don't I'm a technician (fed employee on the GS level) AGR jobs are hard to get here at least unless your a Recruiter and you know the right people. AGR is mos def the way to go

U.S. Navy / E6
I am getting ready to go back to the ship and was looking for some beaters and pulls these out of the storage unit.

OG 16s with the super piss yellow soles.  I remember when these things use to be clear as hell.

16 low.  Also with the piss yellow soles 

Found some XI Low i.e. White/Black for $102 at Ft Lewis and McChord AFB exchanges. Not a great steal considering you can always get 20% off w/ military id in town. But in WA they tax like 10%, so I didnt have to pay tax. Also never knew you could use military clothing plan on the star card to buy running shoes at the px.

devildoc maybe you can help me out.....is the Air Zoom Rookie dropping this weekend for sure...i keep seeing post but no concrete answers

Originally Posted by MrFresh2Death23

devildoc maybe you can help me out.....is the Air Zoom Rookie dropping this weekend for sure...i keep seeing post but no concrete answers

All the info I've seen, is around November. You know what that means.......Black Friday. But I'll call Niketown in Seattle or the HOH and see whats up.

Im asking because Sneakernews is saying that the Glow in the Dark Colorway is releasing on 27 Aug but NiceKicks doesn't even have it up....im trying to get them all and just trying to get some concrete dates....

^According to sneakerwatch.com the glow in the dark joints release 27 Aug. Never heard of the site but thats the only place on the net that would set some sort of release date.  

^ My pops was stationed there back in the late 70s early 80s. I was trying to get that sqd ldr position at the WTC there. I'm about 200 miles away in Wyoming haha. Welcome Dubstyledj.

yeah we just went up to wyoming at Camp Guernsey for some training back in march....%&*$ that place lol

Bruh I hate that effin place! we go there for AT and I gotta go next week for wpns qual! I swear that place is like that movie The Hills Have Eyes

Back
Top Bottom