Military Heads Roll Call

^Now that's what's up!!!!!
pimp.gif

I'm on leave the next two weeks, I'll have the time to post more.

What I will post may not be "heat" to everyone else...

Oh, and my shoe size is 7.5-8 mens and 8.5 for women, so needless to say, I've spent quite a bit of $$$ over the years.

Hm3 (Dental)/ Kbay Hawaii 3yrs left
I guess im late, i never step foot in this forumn..
I will now tho...Its tough finding kicks being stationed here
eyes.gif

Came in the mail yesterday

Damn... Imma old head..

US Army

E1-E4(1990-98) Ft Eustis, VA (88H20)
O1-O3 (2000-04) Walter Reed AMC (66H10)
O5- Present (USPHS) NIH and now FDA....

retirement is SOOOOOOOOOO close...

Not technically military just yet. I swore in at meps (Air Force) last week, waiting for thevair force to tell me if I got Air Traffic Control and when I ship out to BMT

^^^where at in germany?
wuddup peoples!  just got done wit air assault school.  anybody got any new pick-ups?

Bomb-Holder. Been there since July '09. Came up on orders to Ft. Polk beginning of next year.

Just some old pics I have on my laptop.
This was from that old thread "Fantastic 4"

Vintage Chalk line

Some old WDYWT

My very first collection post from many years back

Sorry for the huge pics.

Originally Posted by smittyk

i once came up on orders for polk...i got out of em as fast as i could!

Trust me, I tried as soon as it popped up on my erb. I wanted to go to Ft. Carson.

Funny thing about Ft. Polk, I even got orders there back in late March, and I'm Air Force. Fortunately for me, they were for the wrong AFSC, so I was able to cancel them with a quickness, lol. I still ended up getting orders to an Army base though, but I think I'd rather go to Ft. Meade.

I wanna welcome all the new peeps to the thread....lets keep it going and try and build as many connects as possible and help out our fellow brothers and sisters in arms who happen to be stationed in bad places and can't cop the same heat that we do.....its TeamSneakerArmy for a reason.

What's up GI's?

Did 10 yrs in USAR been out for a few years now. Over all good experience.SGT Harden did one tour of Iraq in '05-'06

Back
Top Bottom