Military IV's

so who all from the seattle area is getting a pair on Saturday?

how does everyone think these are going to sell?

you think they will be easier to get (less people there) compared to Mars?

i'll be going on Saturday morning to get my pair

Quote:
so who all from the seattle area is getting a pair on Saturday?

how does everyone think these are going to sell?

you think they will be easier to get (less people there) compared to Mars?

i'll be going on Saturday morning to get my pair

translation:

how many are going to campout for these jordans?

how much would u pay if you didnt get your pair?

is there more hype then the mars, so i know when i should campout to buyout the whole fsr?

ill be going late friday nite so ill be in front of you and u wont be able to get your pair.

jk.... :D
happy.gif

uh yeah definitely not.....

these arent going to sell as well as the Mars for 1, not as much hype, and people who arent real jordan heads wont want them as much as the Mars

2. im not camping out for a shoe EVER........and i'll be going at like 7 AM
3. im only buying 1 pair at employee discount aka $87

and yes i know you were jk

ima b at da mall at 6am so i can get a good spot in line. i hate the anxiety i go thru when im deep in da line whether or not ill get my size. ill b accompanied by 2 lovely ladys coppin dem as well =D ne1 goin to seatac mall?
www.myspace.com/ishbugsi

-got my jordans on caz dey r real sneakaz-

goin to tacoma mall when i wake up. hopefully thats like 7 or 8.
if not. oh well. guess im gettin my green beans for sure.

holla if u goin to tacoma mall to
' they say i'm outta my mind. I say im outta my minutes
so i aint gotta waste my time when talk to these pigeons
they wanna offer me kisses, they wanna all be my misses
i look em dead in the eye like what you talkin bout willis. '

goin to southcenter footlocker at like 7 or 8 @#%$.. hopefully ill get em. and who's goin to cop at southcenter??
I Rock Jayz And Nikes Only

Quote:
goin to southcenter footlocker at like 7 or 8 .. hopefully ill get em. and who's goin to cop at southcenter??

ill be there around the same time. i will be wearing some jordan heat, so will my friend, lol. itl be my first time going to southcenter early for a shoe release.... what time does southcenter even open? i dont even know what door or whatever to go to... lol. o well
m Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

ima b at tacoma mall wit my friend. she coppin at kids footlocker around 10. =/ da pplz said dey will have her size but iono, hope dey do
www.myspace.com/ishbugsi

-got my jordans on caz dey r real sneakaz-

dunks go through the jc penny entrance it will take u rite to footlocker if u keep walkin.. see u there maybe lol..
I Rock Jayz And Nikes Only

dunks206 you wanna come in on the left side of the mall if you are coming from the freeway to the exit where you past denny's it should be right around there, but im bout to be goin to south center i hope i can get my size !!!

I'm here right now... I'm with big ben, and some other people right now in front of the entrence were tmobile is at right now... I'm in the 8's, lol.
m Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

copped mine easyyy. who else went to tacoma mall?
' they say i'm outta my mind. I say im outta my minutes
so i aint gotta waste my time when talk to these pigeons
they wanna offer me kisses, they wanna all be my misses
i look em dead in the eye like what you talkin bout willis. '

copped mine at champs at southcenter i thought they would be harder to get then how it went

i got back awhile ago. i got mine at champs at sc also. just entered thru the employee entrance like alot of people. i think there were the same amount of people for the militaries as the mars'.

lol, hella filthy. its the ONLY time to post.... when your at the mall, :nerd:
nerd.gif
:b
tongue.gif

m Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

Copped my pair 2 pairs with ease at Tacoma Mall... n Copped a pair of Mars from my "cousin". Met up with him this morning.

Back
Top Bottom