Milk Carton: Darius Miles

I bring him up because I'm flipping through channels, and 'The Perfect Score' is on, in which he acted in. How did he even get a movie role, by the way? :lol:
laugh.gif
:x
sick.gif

The guy has been MIA for a couple of years now. Yeah, injuries played a part, but will we ever see him step foot on an NBA court again?
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

He recently said he's a month or two away from playing.
ANGELS BASEBALL​

TRY AS YOU MIGHT, YOU CAN'T GET THE MONKEY OFF YOUR BACK.​

I didn't even know he was still part of the Blazers organization 'til I was looking at rosters on NBA 2K8
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM WARRIORS
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= chr1scross:.

Darius + LaMarcus + Oden all healthy would be a nice rotation.
s l a s h a n d b u r n

I don't think the Blazers will benefit from having him around the young team, but he is under a mighty contract.

Is he practicing with the team? Is he attending workouts? Is he even around the team right now?
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

i sa he comes back to us and we pay him in peanuts or something. Then we get Q-Rich back and its just like the good ol' days, except winning seasons :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamClippers
TEAM SAINTS

He probably should've been back already but his work ethic is very poor. . .
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

my dude d-miles seems to be losing weight slowly but surly. people need to remember he's only 28. this knee injury did seem to take a toll on him. it'll be interesting to see how his game is when he comes back. i fondly remember him with the clips him and q-rich tearing it up.

Darius_Miles10.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

those were indeed the good ol' days with q-rich, d-miles, c-mag, brand, lamar.

Miles is 28? No way? He's only 1 year older than Kobe?

Hah. Kobe plug.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

He's put on a lot of weight going by recent pics of him - which could be a good or bad thing depending on whether he can still pay. Pity, bc he was just starting to develop a reliable 15ft J before he got injured.

I still have my Darius Miles Clippers Jersey. :wow:
embarassed.gif
.:Flowsomuch:.
TEAMLAKERS
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

26?! Dude's been in the league for like 17 years! :lol:
laugh.gif
BOSTON CELTICS
16 Championships ~ 10 MVPs ~ 1 Legacy
1~2~3~6~10~14~ 15~16~17~18~19~21~22~23~24~25~31~32~33~35~00~LOSCY

Quote:
Yeah, injuries played a part, but will we ever see him step foot on an NBA court again?
:smh:
smh.gif
Team Portland Trail Blazers
Oregon State Beavers
Portland StateVikings​

Quote:
lemme correct myself. he's only 26!
:wow:
eek.gif
New Jersey NetsMore Than A Game#1 Marcus Williams#2 Josh Boone#5 Jason Kidd - C#7 Bostjan Nachbar#11 Darrell Armstrong#30 Malik Allen#12 Nenad Krstic#15 Vince Carter#21 Antoine Wright#24 Richard Jefferson#20 Jamaal Magloire#35 Jason Collins#51 Sean Williams

I really don't understand all the the, he's one of the coolest basketball players I've ever met. If he can come bacj to the form he was at(around 15 ppg), then that's pretty good.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

Miles is basically done. Even if he gets his weight issue under control, I question how much the microfracture surgery will effect his athleticism, which was essentially his entire game. Not to mention the Blazers really don't want him on the team. It's a bad situation.
808. PERIOD.

20% offKarmaloop.com with code: JBOAT

Back
Top Bottom