Milk Carton-Derek Fisher

Where is this guy? As I see him miss yet another wide open 3, I'm wondering what happened to the Fish of old.

He's somewhere with this guy..

-arton21121.jpg

grin.gif

^^ that pic is hilarious. I didn't even wanna get started on Sasha and Lamar is a waste of breath now, he need to lay off all that damn candy

Fisher has an excuse for getting suckier...age.
Farmar's come back to at least where he was last year.
Brown's been stepping up.
Mbenga gets no PT
Luke has always sucked.

But I don't understand Sasha's slump. How can you just forget how to shoot when you were lights out last year?

Funny story, tonight my boy was like "Man fisher is $+% bro. If you turn out the lights and say Derek Fisher 5 times in the mirror, he'll jump outlike "Rahhh!" and miss a jumper"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by JPZx

He's somewhere with this guy these guys..

2ugclxe.jpg

eek.gif
Oh my lord... PERFECT execution. Fam creeping around the right side of the pic like, "Don't forget about me! I suck too right now!!"

I dont care give me Shannon's Carpe Diem
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Fisher has an excuse for getting suckier...age.
Farmar's come back to at least where he was last year.
Brown's been stepping up.
Mbenga gets no PT
Luke has always sucked.

But I don't understand Sasha's slump. How can you just forget how to shoot when you were lights out last year?

That's easy.

Sasha has always been garbage. Dude has 1 good year out of his entire career and he goes back to being Sasha and ya'll are stumped. Outside of last season,contract season, when has he ever been good? Seriously. Give me answer to that. He's a 100% Bum. Thank God he's expendable with his 3 year contract.

im starting to think phil just doesnt want to hurt this guy's feelings, i know hes good for an open 3 every once and a while but its clear to me that brownshould be the one finishing games

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

im starting to think phil just doesnt want to hurt this guy's feelings, i know hes good for an open 3 every once and a while but its clear to me that brown should be the one finishing games

QFT and he pretty much did he was on the court when the Lake show pulled away....it's not about who starts but who finishes

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by JPZx

He's somewhere with this guy these guys..

2ugclxe.jpg

i wouldnt put jordan and shannon in the milk carton...theyve been pretty decent back ups for fish...shoot id rather see them in the game than d.fish...djdoesnt play enough wish he did though...fluke walton and sasha
sick.gif

dont you guys understand that sasha is a one season wonder for us...a contract year thats the best year were gonna getfrom him...his best days are behind him...i dont know why everybody in Lakerland thinks hes gonna be the next steve kerr or john paxson...the machine? pfffffthes more like mr. clunk to me...dude shoots an open 3 clunk clunk...then goes back on defense and commits a foul and complains about it
sick.gif
...go home sasha ya piece of stinkin' missing open 3s hugging kissing kobelooking like a girl foul prone celebrating after a basket shouldve gave the money to ronny walking roody poo machine jabroni

Back
Top Bottom