nerd.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

:wow:
eek.gif
laugh.gif

My thread worked!

I would add RELISH and Eggzz to but I see them on the regular, 1ebelmayne & godlhawkickz13 where the hell you at?

Simz504 I spoke to on msn few days ago, he's in the city but leaving for Antigua for school in a few days.

adam LOL

i definitely wasn't putting a stigma on it
i just see you in there more often than gdft...and i know you slowed way down

but acorns?? damn you
89 wildwoods? that's silly

we gotta chop it up...hopefully next time you swing by i'll be less busy than usual
hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

^waddup haven't seen u in awhile!?!

saw my dude Ryan (OG Trooper) at te game tonite so I guess NTers are around, just gotta find where they hinding at!?
*** Barons swingman #7 ***

yes, it's so cold so i am in a crave somewhere transforming from ever since a long trip in hk last yr.broke knee playing ball in the rain so i had alot of time watching animes and building gundams

and yes, i am still playing in my procuts.

http://thumb17.webshots.net/t/52/52/4/30/72/399943072vwwYuw_th.jpg[/IMG][/url]

to

nah i never ever rocked exco, bought exco, knew kids that rock exco, had friends that rocked exco. NEVER ASSOCIATED with exco NEVER -Trev aka Dr. hell No.

~~Yeah Trev....that's terry....

And Damn terry......Now I finally understand why you don't need a job....
:nerd:
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
~~
FS: Air Huarache 2k4 All-star sz11. Melo 1.5 White/blue sz11, Nike Supreme Delta Force White/white sz11...They are all Brand new DS...

~~"The sky's the limit. I don't think God limited my talent. He gave me talent and it's up to me to try to keep getting better. I don't know how good I can be, but I know I can be better than I am right now."-AI.~~

so anyone wanto watch animes with me?i need to buy more, but the cost are triple in here with no selection. alot of those small ones i have on display cost me avg less than 10cdn during my trip in hk. and are 30cdn+ in here. :\
ohwell.gif

i have more left , shot me some offers
remember i have ALOT of those mavs stocked up even blanks
wait, u must have been checking my auction and u didn't bid????... :smh:
smh.gif

and trev T___T how could u do that?
i had ur famous quote since ur half and half jerseys days.
ps: as i recall, u do know exco bareing dude. :rofl:
roll.gif
Quote:
Ant and Terry on AIM/MSN, they're probably playing 1 on 1 ball in pro-cut jerseys in some gym somewhere...

the procuts are still being wore in legendary pickup games with mega every wed.

nah i never ever rocked exco, bought exco, knew kids that rock exco, had friends that rocked exco. NEVER ASSOCIATED with exco NEVER -Trev aka Dr. hell No.

Terry/Ant,

Where do you guys play on Wednesdays? Markham? I will be still working up there until May and I am looking for a run.

-Kast
formerly "OUTKAST", I am still OUTKASTED!

Oh snap, I didn't check this thread for a while, Terry & Ant, what's up?! Seeing all these OGs is making me feel all nostalgic. We need a NT reunion/summit!
[ r2kidd = Ryan] [ Location: Toronto (Canada)]
[ eBay feedback: r2traps (213+, 0 negs) [ email: r2traps@yahoo.ca ]
LET'S GO RAPTORS!

MustBeTheKicks - where you at you down syndrome patient looking skunt?
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

LoL! MustBeTheKicks has been MIA for a minute now!

laugh.gif
@ jolly! sauga stand up HAH!

Back
Top Bottom