basaldesigns
SDS 45
Outkast2 (Dennis what's popping?)

Feel free to add more :lol:
laugh.gif

Adding...

Simz
JustBlazin

BTW, seen Sweets couple weeks back in H&M EC with the fiance...

Terry's been hibernating... Too bad I slept on the Finley Mavs Rookie he just sold recently on eBay

r2kidd just posted up in the Suns/Raps post so we can probably remove him from the milk carton... :D
happy.gif

What'cha Gonna Do, When The Milhouse Runs Wild... On YOU!
FOR SALE - Navy A Bathing Ape "Ape Face" Swarovski Crystal Crewneck​

I have JustBlazin and Premo55 on msn still, so their alive, just grown outta NT.

Ant and Terry on AIM/MSN, they're probably playing 1 on 1 ball in pro-cut jerseys in some gym somewhere...
SOULIZE​
www.inquiringmind.ca​

I'm honoured to be on the official NT TO milk carton :rofl:
roll.gif

I've been working 2 jobs and just got a house so time is very limited these days. I see Danny around the Queen West area and just saw dimsum at the Raptors game last night.

^ Congrats on the house... Still around the same Yonge and Steeles area? I still always see you around Eatons and Queen, lol...

What'cha Gonna Do, When The Milhouse Runs Wild... On YOU!
FOR SALE - Navy A Bathing Ape "Ape Face" Swarovski Crystal Crewneck​

Yeah, I see Bernard around as well, sorry just slipped my mind! B, I moved a little north to Thornhill but still pretty close to my old area.

~~ :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
~~
FS: Air Huarache 2k4 All-star sz11. Melo 1.5 White/blue sz11, Nike Supreme Delta Force White/white sz11...They are all Brand new DS...

~~"The sky's the limit. I don't think God limited my talent. He gave me talent and it's up to me to try to keep getting better. I don't know how good I can be, but I know I can be better than I am right now."-AI.~~

I'm still around. Just working 2 jobs that take up 6-7 days everyweek. Damn I mis living the university student life.

I am still at the locker about once a week, but the full time job is what takes up my real focus. I am definetly honored to be on the Milk Carton.

Congrats on the new home Ryan.

By the way, a Late Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to you all.

-Kast
formerly "OUTKAST", I am still OUTKASTED!

Dennis good to hear from you, we gotta speak soon my dude.

I see both Duane(sweets2002) and Adam(basaldesigns) frequently. Both are busy with work. Adam doesn't really cop kicks at all now, he's on some nomad **** and Sweets is still dunking on people weekly and definitely still into kicks just not as heavy right now as he's on some grown man ****

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

What's up Ant? Tell Terry I say hi if you see him.

Den! Good to see your post. Haven't seen you at FL recently, was wondering if you were still there, then again I only drop by during the week. Congrats on your other job. Growing up sucks. I buy kicks to keep the kid in me alive :lol:
laugh.gif

Ryan,

What really sucks is that there is absolutely no chance for me to wear my shoes mon-fri. Working at FTL is my only opportuniy.

Q,

I see you on MSN all the time, I'll check you there.

Ant,

Since you left Finch, you have been truly missing in action. I hope all is well bro.

It is great to see that there are so many new people in the Canadian Forum alone, as I know all of these younger guys will get to enjoy a hoppy/community of people that are both a lot of fun.

formerly "OUTKAST", I am still OUTKASTED!

Den, I feel you. I've changed jobs so I can't wear my kicks during work either. It's weekends only for me too.
<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<strong> <!-----<span style="color:white;">[ r2kidd =</span><!----- <!-----<span style="color:red;">Ryan</span><!----- <!-----<span style="color:white;">] [ Location:</span><!----- <!-----<span style="color:red;">Toronto (Canada)</span><!----- <!-----<span style="color:white;">]</span><!-----</strong><!-----<br>
<!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:white;">[ eBay feedback: <!-----<a href="http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=r2traps" target="top">r2traps (213+, 0 negs)</a><!-----<a href="mailto:r2traps@yahoo.ca"> r2traps@yahoo.ca</a><!----- ]</span><!-----</strong><!-----<br>
<!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:red;font-size:medium;"></span><!-----</strong><!----- <!-----<strong><!-----<span style="font-size:medium;">[</span><!----- <!-----<span style="color:red;font-size:medium;">LET'S GO RAPTORS!</span><!----- <!-----<span style="font-size:medium;">]</span><!----- </strong><!----- </div><!-----

...and Ace.
Are you suggesting there's a stigma with being a Nomad shopper?
Can't a man just cop his $500 jeans worth without being ridiculed?

As for not copping kicks...I still cop
Just not really into much of the releases lately.
Picked Militaries and Infra Red 90s when they dropped at GF
Still trying to fill in the holes in my collection from when Nike was pushing quality.
...copped a fresh pair Acorns and Atmos AF1s last week.
...oh and DS 89' Wildwoods.

To be honest, I gotta thank the hypesters for pushing the vintage market to new lows. Ebay has ebay has been very verrrrrry good this past year.
(So no more of those "ebay steals" threads dude.)

Back
Top Bottom