Million dollar Jordans??? **ebay auction**

Originally Posted by Chris Paul 3

laugh.gif
at the auto

haha i know sharpie must have been old

i can't believe the man paid $500,000 for just on shoe.

i can see if it was the very first pair of shoes jordan wore as a rookie in his first nba game ever

or

if it was the og 1's Jordan wore when he scored 63 pts.

against the boston celtic's in the 1986 playoffs.

or

the jordan 3's he wore when he battled dominque wilkens in the 1988 dunk contest

or

the jordan infared 6's he wore against the lakers in game 2 of the 1991 championship when he

did that sweet move were he took the pass from cliff levingston and went up to dunk with the right hand but

switched to the left at the last minute and kissed it off the glass. ( you know the move )

or

the jordan 7's he wore in game 1 of the 1992 championship against the trailblazers and clyde the glyde

were he hit 6 three point shots and scored 35 pts. in the first half

or

the 11's jordan was wearing when the bulls beat the sonics on fathers day for the championship in 1996 and

jordan was so emotional because of the death of his father and winning it all on fathers day he was on the floor clutching the game ball crying.

or

of course the 14's he wore in his last game as a chicago bull when he hit the lastshot against the

utah jazz in the 1998 championship to give the chicago bulls there second 3-peat and 6 championship in the 90's ..

now these are some shoes that would get that kind of money because these are historic moments in jordan's career ( and i know i left some out )

but to pay that kind of money for just a random game shoe is crazy and one shoe at that, not even the whole pair. i just don't see it

unless you have so much money that $500,000 really is no big deal to you then what the hell go for it if it makes you happy

but even if i had that kind of money i don't see myself copping that shoe and i am as big a jordan fan as they get

i have been with jordan from the very beginning, i watched the 1982 championship game unc vs. georgetown when jordan hit the game winning shot when i was a kid

and from 1985 til now ive been lucky enough to have had every hot og jordan that came out , you name it and ive had it.

and with all that being said i just can't see spending that kind of money on a single signed game worn shoe but thatsme.............................................................peace

(off topic) but i was coming home from classes and i saw a man biking with his infrared 6s

my eyes shot wide open

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

i would prolly pay 5 gs n thats itt

well he sure did get 100 times that.

That guy must be a real collector, ahah! There's people that's paid out there like that, and i doubt it's in bow wow's budget just for a pairof shoes.

Originally Posted by atmisk

(off topic) but i was coming home from classes and i saw a man biking with his infrared 6s

my eyes shot wide open
is it me or does everyone notice homeless people rocking heat?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom