Milton Bradley traded to Mariners

for Carlos %+%!%+# Silva....i didn't think it was possible to trade that fat bastard

I don't even care who Carlos Silba is, Milton is gone, that's addition by subtraction. Silva can retire right now for all I care.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I don't even care who Carlos Silba is, Milton is gone, that's addition by subtraction. Silva can retire right now for all I care.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

M's moves have pleased me so far this offseason. We got a guy who is very patient at the plate and gets on base in Figgins, got a 2nd ace in Cliff, and nowhave a solid LF to complete one of the best outfields in baseball. Now Z needs to bring in another bat in the infield and we're good.

Ya'll still have hope for Milton Bradley.

Saying Griffey would calm him down
eyes.gif

They said home cooking would calm him down when he came to LA, then he blew up.....

a_bradley_vi.jpg

At least we turned him into....

andre%20ethier.JPG

Pop is a Dodgers fan so I don't mind LA and their fans, but c'mon... Home cooking has nothing to do with Milton playing with one of his heroes. Whathappened with the Dodgers has nothing to do with the present.

He's such a talented yet emotionally crippled player...it was just sad to see him in here in Chicago.

pimp.gif
yep.. good riddance

pimp.gif

Exactly. We could have gotten a pack of Now & Laters and eaten his salary and I'd be happy. Luckily we get some cash back in the deal

Silva must have the best agent; he was below .500 in 2007 with the Twins. His agent gets him a deal with the Mariners that pays him double his salary in 2008(from $4 mil to $8 mil) then escalates to $12 mil in 2009.....now read the results: Silva was 3-15 in 2008. In 2009, he gave up 29 ER in 30 IP. Wow!

Silva and Carlos Zambrano were teammates in 2006 for Venezuela in the WBC. Lets hope Big Z takes him under his wing a little.

laugh.gif
@ calming Milton down... I think there's enough evidence in front of you to see he's never gonna get his head right..

Dude can RAKE... He makes that lineup better. But if they're playing him in LF, he's going to get hurt, nevermind he's terrible defensively... Iwanted him back in Arlington BAD, but supposedly Michael Young and some of the other guys didn't want him back after he openly admitted to holding back andnot playing through pain because he didn't have a contract commitment from the team...

I'm a Milton fan. And when he's healthy and on the field he'll make that team better... Like Harden with the Rangers, it's an impact move withthe only question being how often he can take the field and how long he can keep his head right...

milton gone? successful trade in my opinion.. too bad jim henry can't get mark derosa and jason marquis back now.. what a bum of a gm...

Back
Top Bottom