Milwaukee Bucks @ OKC Thunder - ESPN 9:30p est

Should be a good game
pimp.gif

Thunder should have more games on ESPN, hate watching the same teams over and over again.

gonna be a good game though.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Thunder should have more games on ESPN, hate watching the same teams over and over again.
Wasn't this game added at the last minute? Does anyone know what the original game was supposed to be?

A flexible schedule (like for monday/sunday night football) would definitely be a good idea for ESPN bball games.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Wasn't this game added at the last minute? Does anyone know what the original game was supposed to be?

A flexible schedule (like for monday/sunday night football) would definitely be a good idea for ESPN bball games.
Minnesota and Phoenix
laugh.gif

Glad national TV took a break from the "regular teams" for this 2nd game... This should end up being a good one.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Minnesota and Phoenix
laugh.gif
Rubio vs Nash would have been
pimp.gif

Durant just makes it look so easy out there. Uses his length to his advantage very well, he just needs a couple steps and he can elevate and just lay it in.

why is Skiles tryna send an unnecessary message? Jesus...cant stand overcoaching.

Redd needs to be the %!+@! benched.....

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Glad national TV took a break from the "regular teams" for this 2nd game... This should end up being a good one.
Co-sign. It gives other people an opportunity to watch guys that they normally can't unless they have NBA LP.

laugh.gif
I'm diggin Westbrook blowing out the guns and holstering them after the three

Sick pass to Harden for the dunk too

Ilyasova.
pimp.gif

Guy has been paying dividends on my fantasy teams for a minute now.

Back
Top Bottom