Milwaukee NTers...

Just moved to Milwaukee from Atlanta a week and a half ago for work. Don't know a damn person up here. Whats good up here? Any advice is appreciated. 
SN: never woulda thought Milwaukee, Wi had sooooooo many hood rats.
laugh.gif

shopping spots

mayfair mall
bayshore town center
playmakers(shoes & Clothing)

clubs

onyx

The Milwaukee State Fair is going on right now

Originally Posted by mossman75

shopping spots

mayfair mall
bayshore town center
playmakers(shoes & Clothing)

clubs

onyx

The Milwaukee State Fair is going on right now

Went to Bayshore and Mayfair. Never heard of playmakers tho. I'll have to go check it out. Thanks.
These young dudes a fool up here, I may not hit that state fair until I get the tool 
laugh.gif

Also, please point me in the direction of the black women who dont look like extras from B.A.P.S

You can go to Bradford Beach on Lake Michigan.
State Fair goin on now.
Ton of bars..
Brewers are playoff contenders, go tailgate get %@+*%# up and watch the game.

laugh.gif
yeah its alot of hoodrats up here, a decent black chick is hard to come by in Milwaukee. The downtown area might you might catch a few but other then that you have to search. The North/Northwest is pretty much nothing but hoodrats, you might find a couple of decent ones.

Troll Marquette and uwm for decent black chicks. This state fair @%+# bout to make me leave the city

laugh.gif
yeah its alot of hoodrats up here, a decent black chick is hard to come by in Milwaukee. The downtown area might you might catch a few but other then that you have to search. The North/Northwest is pretty much nothing but hoodrats, you might find a couple of decent ones.
114794408.jpg

yea man we hold it down in milwaukee...go to pizza shuttle thats all that comes to my head right now haha

and state fair too

there is a truck that sells mexican food around the southside.
find it and go to it the food is the best

you got bars, crew games, state fair just started a couple days ago
try some deep-fried butter or cheese on a stick ... smh

laugh.gif
yeah its alot of hoodrats up here, a decent black chick is hard to come by in Milwaukee
. The downtown area might you might catch a few but other then that you have to search. The North/Northwest is pretty much nothing but hoodrats, you might find a couple of decent ones.

what does ##$#%*% and black chick have to do with each other?

A ton of bars, downtown is straight, mayfair, bayshore mall. Gotta try oaklamd gyros though
pimp.gif

Decent black chick is hard to come by up here. U damn near have to pull 30 chicks to find 1 haha. Coming from Atl you'll be disappointed in the club scene as far as Onyx, 618, Fuego. etc but u can try... Notte and 720 are cool. Playmakers is prolly going to be the best selection for kicks. Ironically im headed to the A for a couple months.

Back
Top Bottom