Mind Blown...Has Anyone Ever Had Hair Coming from INSIDE of Their Belly Button?

Ok I googled this and all I got was yahoo answers pages. I scratched my belly button yesterday and noticed it smelled kinda foul; I shower at least once every day and I'm not grossly overweight or anything. I was curious so I looked closer and it felt like there was something there around the inside "rim", maybe a pimple or a small ingrown hair, but I couldn't find a trace of anything. Fast forward to today and there was a little bit of moisture, and again I figured it must be a pimple or ingrown hair so I'll try and pop it.

So I bust out the tweezers, stick them in there to try and poke around and to my surprise a few strands of hair came out. I figured maybe when I trimmed my chest hair some of the hairs had gotten shoved inside, which didn't make much sense but I figured I should make sure there wasn't any more stuck in there. So I put the tweezers in again and closed them tight, and this time I pulled out a clump of densely packed, straight hair that was probably about .75-1" long. I did it several more times and every time the tweezers pulled out another small group of hair, one of them consisted of at least 50 hairs I would say.

It's clearly NOT chest hair/pubes/hair that grew on another part of my body and got stuck in there. It actually matches the hair on my head pretty closely in color and texture, and It seems to be originating from the OTHER SIDE of my belly button.

Do I have a dead twin growing inside of me or something? :lol:

Last edited:
I dunno but every time I scratch my belly button I feel a tingle in another part of my body 
nerd.gif

I dunno but every time I scratch my belly button I feel a tingle in another part of my body :nerd:

Noticed this too

also when I scratch my rib cage while stretching...

Im guessing some nerve ending are inside belly button :wow:

as i get older, i'm having long hairs growin out my ears & gotta pull em
sometimes they seem to grow at exponential speeds

an da eyebrows - i've never plucked or shaved em or in-between
but now i gotta cut individual eyebrow hairs cause they also grow seemingly inches in days
and are of a different color than the rest

and oh...one time my ear got hot & started itchin like crazy...i cleaned it out & a lump of wax popped out the
size of a pea! no exaggeration - and i clean da ears on da reg..impacted or magical growth..i don't know

No, but I had an eye lash grown on the inside of my eye lid. It was poking my eye constantly and there was NO relief from it, eyes open or eyes closed. I had to go to an emergency optometrist which flipped my eye lid and plucked it.

can't be worse than having hair on your shaft
embarassed.gif

Guess I'll have to say it since everybody else that posted was trying to spare you the truth

RIP

Last edited:
No, but I had an eye lash grown on the inside of my eye lid. It was poking my eye constantly and there was NO relief from it, eyes open or eyes closed. I had to go to an emergency optometrist which flipped my eye lid and plucked it.
sick.gif
Got damb,sounds painful.

Don't know this feel

How are you pulling hair out of your belly button like that. That's just disgust. May Lord have mercy on your soul

Once, when I was about 16, had a horrible pain right around my belly button area that lasted for about a week. I went to the doctor, had a scan for cancer, and blood work done.   Then one night Im stretching, reaching for the sky, arching my back and Im looking in the mirror and my belly button "releases" this **** like residue.  I was so freaked out, I went to the ER. 

The doctor told me I was gonna be okay and since all of my tests were negative from a few days earlier, so it wasnt anything really serious.....the next day he called me and said that he researched my problem and its just something that happens to people, usually younger (6yo-10yo), and its a release of fluids that have been there since birth and building since. The doctor couldnt even explain how rare it was for someone in my age to be having this problem.  

My belly button ended up secreting this residue for about 5 days. I wore some gauze and tape over my belly and it was all good...had to change the dressing twice a day for the first couple days. 

Maybe its something like that? Sounds like something that happens to people going through puberty, much like mine was usual pre-pubecent happening. 

Dont worry though you are okay. 

Once, when I was about 16, had a horrible pain right around my belly button area that lasted for about a week. I went to the doctor, had a scan for cancer, and blood work done.   Then one night Im stretching, reaching for the sky, arching my back and Im looking in the mirror and my belly button "releases" this **** like residue.  I was so freaked out, I went to the ER. 

The doctor told me I was gonna be okay and since all of my tests were negative from a few days earlier, so it wasnt anything really serious.....the next day he called me and said that he researched my problem and its just something that happens to people, usually younger (6yo-10yo), and its a release of fluids that have been there since birth and building since. The doctor couldnt even explain how rare it was for someone in my age to be having this problem.  

My belly button ended up secreting this residue for about 5 days. I wore some gauze and tape over my belly and it was all good...had to change the dressing twice a day for the first couple days. 

Maybe its something like that? Sounds like something that happens to people going through puberty, much like mine was usual pre-pubecent happening. 

Dont worry though you are okay. 

:x :x

Back
Top Bottom