Minnesota Family Pulled Over; Police Shoots Man For Getting His License...After He Told Him To Get H

This murderer is on video and once again that still isn't enough to lock up these type of clowns 
mean.gif

Unions are generally a good thing, but those police unions need to be erased from existence

One of the saddest things for me is 95% of these cops demand their job back and get it. I don't trust their judgement. 'Mistakes' as they call it happen but they need to be fired and do something else. I've lost track of th times that the same officers are involved in shooting deaths and they continue to be trusted. So not only do they get off, but they demand back pay, and we're likely paying the lawyers with tax payer money too. Unions protect the terrible walks of life that should be homeless and pensionless

The jury was composed of eight men and four women, including one black man and one black woman. The jury heard two weeks of testimony and spent about 27 hours deliberating.

More than half the jury was middle-aged white people.

:smh:

This murderer is on video and once again that still isn't enough to lock up these type of clowns :smh:
Unions are generally a good thing, but those police unions need to be erased from existence

I am a proud member of a labor union, but you are correct. These police unions are no good. Angers me so much that they're AFL-CIO affiliated.

Cop killings and them getting off with leave is an everyday thing now... And me being a young black male i dont even bat an eye at it anymore

R.I.P brotha Philando

Last edited:
Cop killings and them getting off with leave is an everyday thing now... And me as a young black male doesnt even bat an eye at it anymore

It's really F'd up because these racist cop supporters reward the killers with donations to their gofundme accounts.

Murder someone, get paid leave, receive large donations, beat the case, and still keep your job.

It's really F'd up because these racist cop supporters reward the killers with donations to their gofundme accounts.

Murder someone, get paid leave, receive large donations, beat the case, and still keep your job.

Yep... World is turning more and more cancerous everyday. If it gets better or worse down the line we dont know only time will tell.

But yall noticed how the cop killings suddenly just paused and stopped making headlines when 2017 started right? There was literally a streak from 2013-2016... Now we'll see what happens with Jordan Edwards case... Cop got charged with murder and was fired so far.

But yall noticed how the cop killings suddenly just paused and stopped making headlines when 2017 started right? There was literally a streak from 2013-2016... Now we'll see what happens with Jordan Edwards case... Cop got charged with murder and was fired so far.

They didn't stop or slow down, they just aren't getting the same coverage because of Trump constantly being a ****** president and people worrying about terrorism.

Police shooting coverage IMO contributed to the racial divide that helped Trump become president. There was a weird amount of in your face coverage in 2015-16.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2017/

http://killedbypolice.net

Philando Castile is the poster child for injustice of police brutality as far as im concerned.
It's so aggregious. I cant say I ride for everyone that BLM props up but this man was an actual martyr.
I will ride for Castile til I die.

They didn't stop or slow down, they just aren't getting the same coverage because of Trump constantly being a ****** president and people worrying about terrorism.

Police shooting coverage IMO contributed to the racial divide that helped Trump become president. There was a weird amount of in your face coverage in 2015-16.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2017/

http://killedbypolice.net
Aye bro thanks for opening my eyes with that... I bookmarked the killed by police site on my phone. And youre right about the weird coverage from 2015-16... The media picks and chooses what they want to cover at a certain time to fit an agenda.

Last edited:
Cop killings and them getting off with leave is an everyday thing now... And me being a young black male i dont even bat an eye at it anymore

R.I.P brotha Philando

Cop give a damn about a ne-groe/
Pull the trigger kill a N he's a he-ro

Haven't been following this situation closely but I don't even understand why the cop had the heat drawn in the first place.

This country has come a long way but we've got a long way to go.

^
"Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) on Saturday critiqued the 'profoundly broken' U.S. criminal justice system, following the acquittal of the Minnesota police officer who shot 32-year-old Philando Castile five times at a traffic stop last year.

'Our criminal justice system is profoundly broken and has failed African Americans over and over again,' Sanders tweeted Saturday. 'We need major reforms including making certain that lethal force is the last response, not the first response.'"

Back
Top Bottom