Minnesota Family Pulled Over; Police Shoots Man For Getting His License...After He Told Him To Get H

Then she doesnt really care right?

She was about the culture when it was about them votes.
The Clinton foundation took billions away from Haiti when it was supposed to go to them for the hurracane... FROM HAITI. are yall serious right now???

What was the official charge?

Hope not murder 1.

They need to figure out better charges that will stick. You're not going to get a cop for murder one, homicide.

These pigs keep trying to terrorize us but we will persevere. We always do.

Isn't that our biggest problem? We keep persevering when people violate us, and keep tearing us down. Maybe its time for us to get up off our knees, stop praying, stop forgiving, and stop accepting the status quo. The cops need to be dealt with if the law wont deal with them for us. Killing random "innocent" cops isn't the way to go. The evil, wicked, corrupt cops need to get their heads blown off.

They need to figure out better charges that will stick. You're not going to get a cop for murder one, homicide.

I think I heard it was Manslaughter today and he still got off :x

But yeah most of the time the go for murder, and murder is premeditated which is impossible to prove in that field.

Probably has to be a super known WS before they convict a murder.

Only way a cop, gets arrested and convicted with an actual serious sentence, the whole system would have to be run by black people, or black people have to have major pull in the political system, other than that, it's business as usual in the United States of America

Dash cam video released.

This is tragic.

Ask a man to reach for his ID.

He tries to tell you he has a weapon while reaching for his ID

Cop freaks out and murders him.

:smh:

Inexcusable!

Video available and they STILL let that panicky trigger happy cop go free. Wtf man.

My first reaction.... I didn't want to see that.

My second reaction.... EVERYOME SHOULD SEE THAT!

The cop on the passenger side even backed up like wtf is this ***** tripping on?

Straight needle **** sucka.

Man wth. Just watched that video and that cop was on some other stuff. I'm willing to bet dude wasn't even making any suspicious movements;he was talking calmly and probably cooperating. I wouldn't have even mentioned the pistol though. Beyond tragic. No surprise that the cop got off.

They also found him not guilty of two counts of dangerous discharge of a firearm. The cop basically pointed into the car and started shooting wildly, gun kicking all over for every shot. Unfathomable.

sad that you can do everything correct when getting pulled over and still end up getting killed and the police officer still gets off freely.

RIP. Dude was a standup guy clean record serving kids in the cafeteria they couldnt even slander dudes name in the media like they do every black man murdered by these pigs.

goes to show trying to charge a cop is damn near impossible. All they end up doing is firing the cop :smh:

Man wth. Just watched that video and that cop was on some other stuff. I'm willing to bet dude wasn't even making any suspicious movements;he was talking calmly and probably cooperating. I wouldn't have even mentioned the pistol though. Beyond tragic. No surprise that the cop got off.

In the CPL class I was in, we were instructed to that when we encounter a police officer, we should identify ourselves as a CPL card holder and inform them if we are harmed.

Folks think its a joke to just put your hands up in the presence of an officer but S!!!, what other option is there?

Ive been worried/scared of cops all my life (border patrol even gets me F!!!d up) I am truly worried about my next encounter.

I remember last time I was pulled over ( I was driving) my girl did ALL the talking.

In the CPL class I was in, we were instructed to that when we encounter a police officer, we should identify ourselves as a CPL card holder and inform them if we are harmed.

Folks think its a joke to just put your hands up in the presence of an officer but S!!!, what other option is there?

Ive been worried/scared of cops all my life (border patrol even gets me F!!!d up) I am truly worried about my next encounter.

I remember last time I was pulled over ( I was driving) my girl did ALL the talking.

idk after this incident im a conceal carrier too. i wouldnt even tell the police i would leave it in the arm rest away from my registration and if dude tells me to get out the car he going to search it i will get out and let him find it and when he ask do i have a license for this gun ima tell him to go in my pocket and get it out. i aint reaching for nothing after telling a cop im strapped legally or not

carrying and being black and encountering a pig all logic goes out the window with them pigs.

this experiment should say enough

Last edited:
Why would a black person tell a cop he's strapped unless you're trying to get killed? Nah. Don't do that. This should be s lesson to all of us.

I hear you guys, I do...

but folks are getting shot without having a gun. They find a gun, they get off, don't have a gun, they get off.

Lose lose.

My hope is to start a FB live vid, have my hands up when he/she comes, and try not to die.

God bless yall...

idk after this incident im a conceal carrier too. i wouldnt even tell the police i would leave it in the arm rest away from my registration and if dude tells me to get out the car he going to search it i will get out and let him find it and when he ask do i have a license for this gun ima tell him to go in my pocket and get it out. i aint reaching for nothing after telling a cop im strapped legally or not

carrying and being black and encountering a pig all logic goes out the window with them pigs.

this experiment should say enough

It won't matter either way bro. I kind of think your scenario would make things even worse because if they search the car and find it they will get hostile with you and not even ask if you have a permit for it. It doesn't take much for these animals to wild out. We are damned if we do and damned if we don't

Why would a black person tell a cop he's strapped unless you're trying to get killed? Nah. Don't do that. This should be s lesson to all of us.

Doesn't even matter at this point. Law abiding citizen or criminal we are all the same to them.

Dash cam video released.

This is tragic.

Ask a man to reach for his ID.

He tries to tell you he has a weapon while reaching for his ID

Cop freaks out and murders him.

:smh:

I don't cry for much, but this **** right here man got me all the way ****** up bro. Was the jury able to see this?

Gotta have your own dash cam, a go pro, and a fb live stream on your phone when pulled over.

None of that will matter if the jury doesn't give a F.

All the evidence in this case and they still let him walk.

Did anyone post that video in the ask a cop thread? Curious to see how they spin it.

Back
Top Bottom