Minnesota Vikings(6-1) @ Green Bay Packers(4-2) - Favre's return to Lambeau

What a throw
sick.gif

4 TD passes....

This secondary
laugh.gif

How does it feel that in two games almost...the only times we will play you all year...you don't have one sack OR one interception yet onFavre!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Hey marley...

[table][tr][td]GREEN BAY PACKERS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Passing[/td] [td]CP/AT[/td] [td]YDS[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]INT[/td] [/tr][tr][td]A. Rodgers[/td] [td]21/30[/td] [td]238[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

hey fraij ...
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]C/ATT[/td] [td]YDS[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]INT[/td] [/tr][tr][td]B. Favre[/td] [td]17/28[/td] [td]244[/td] [td]8.7[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0
[/td] [/tr][/table]

and the most important stat for favre ...

W

roll.gif

man I just looked at Minnesota's schedule, ain't no reason yall won't go 15-1 this year. Bunch of cupcakes and only decent opponents yall play therest of the way are home games

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

AP
pimp.gif
why doesn't Childress leave him in the game at the end more? Leave that bum Chester on the bench.
I actually like CT but AP should get more carries. CT would starton some other teams around the league...

Originally Posted by dyyhard

only thing left for Favre to do is to Moss moon the Packers and their fans.
"That is a DISGUSTING act by Randy Moss" - Joe Buck
roll.gif

I swear I'd pay $1,000 to see Brett do this exact gesture right now.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Did marley just quote himself with a different name???
alien.gif

Anyways...
I was hoping for at least a split with the Vikings but oh well... Garbage OL gives up 14 Sacks between 2 games and were alive in both til the end of thegame...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Hey marley...

[table][tr][td]GREEN BAY PACKERS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Passing[/td] [td]CP/AT[/td] [td]YDS[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]INT[/td] [/tr][tr][td]A. Rodgers[/td] [td]21/30[/td] [td]238[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

hey fraij ...
[table][tr][td][/td] [td]C/ATT[/td] [td]YDS[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]INT[/td] [/tr][tr][td]B. Favre[/td] [td]17/28[/td] [td]244[/td] [td]8.7[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0
[/td] [/tr][/table]

and the most important stat for favre ...

W

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

And he's quoting himself with alternate screen names now...
smh.gif
That screen name hasn't been used for almost a month before that post.
roll.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif

thank you minny for keeping another team out of the wildcard picture ... lets hope the saints can do the same tomorrow night ... lets go CC!

Back
Top Bottom