Minnesota Vikings @ Chicago Bears--10/19, 1PM ET

jpzx

Supporter
fw0h9d.jpg

Vikings 22, Bears 20
46b260c1f98d853ee114c2bfac0e36badd76d152.gif

Bears 20, Vikings 13.

Childress mediocrity continues, we then will get to hear "but hey we're still only 1 game from 1st place" from the team and media all throughoutthe bye week time off. Team then plays good, then bad, then okay, then finishes 8-8 or 9-7 yet again.

But hey at least we are locked and loaded for next year and the future with a good young QB.

the nfc north is a joke, the bears will probably hold Peterson under 100 yards but theyll let 50 yr old Gus throw for about 400
laugh.gif

Vikings-25
Bears-10

RyGuy45 wrote:

But hey at least we are locked and loaded for next year and the future with a good young QB.
laugh.gif

I could honestly see us winning this game, since we tend to get jacked up for big opponents, and play down to others.

We won't win though.

Almost forgot, Let's also give thanks to last season's AP performance at Soldier:

pimp.gif

20 carries, 224 yards, 3 TDs
4 kick returns, 128 yards

It was heart warming to see TJack take advantage of the running game that day with a 9-23, 136 yard day
laugh.gif
sick.gif

The Bears scare me in this one, but they can't really stop the pass, so maybe Gus get get something going early and let the D take care of the rest.

The most frustrating thing about this team is how bland and predictable they have become. I still don't get why they don't utilize AD more out of thebackfield, PUT THE FREAKIN' BALL IN HIS HANDS man. Berrian has done pretty good this past week, but I'm still not sold on him. We also signed twoformer Vikes with Napoleon Harris and D. Thomas (I don't wanna spell his first name), so that helps a bit with the loss of EJ.

I do know this though, Forte is getting shut down.

Screw Obama, I want Leslie Frazier for Change.

I refuse to post during this game seeing as it got me nowhere last week
laugh.gif

All I have to say is that the Bears have GOT to put pressure on the QB or it'll be another pissed off Sunday for Bears fans

I'm straight witih Berrian. All it takes is being somewhat healthy as well as a guy who can get him the ball. Let's look at Berrian the four games Gushas started under center:

3 catches, 79 yards
5 catches, 78 yards
6 catches, 110 yards
5 catches, 131 yards

I think with the junk Childress has thrown out at the WR position the last 3 years we will def. take that production.

I'm also amazed at how these coaching geniuses cannot work Chester Taylor into the equation either. He's completely healthy, he's talented,he's a change of pace, and you are paying him very good money. And you cannot find any way to use him other than 110 total rush yards in 6 games. Maybe Immissing something.

The Oline also is playing below average. Ryan Cook has looked lost out there, McKinnie is still getting his legs, and Birk and Hutch are playing decent forthem. They've given up 17 sacks already as well. Cook was another Childress reach on draft day (remember that was the Daunte pick) who Chilly was droolingover his potential once he molds him).

Tapeh was cut yesterday....that was another nice signing!

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

the nfc north is a joke, the bears will probably hold Peterson under 100 yards but theyll let 50 yr old Gus throw for about 400
laugh.gif

Vikings-25
Bears-10
Word, I wish we were as good as the NFC South...
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Go Bears!!!
I am predicting a big day for Orton. Lots of catches out of the backfield for Forte. Hopefully Ron will call about 8-12 plays for TE's. We have such a nicetandem at TE, make use of it.
I think Bobby Wade and Berrian have some pretty nice days as well. Big gains for Vikings recievers on the outside of the field. Bears secondary is mostdefinitely not playing at 100%.

1 hour and 20 minutes until gametime

Anyone know the status on Berrian? It says he's questionable but I assume he'll play

Bernard Berrian and Sidney Rice are both starting today

Erin Henderson waived
tired.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGreatPoohdini

hey...the gr8.aka NT name...if you waz really a bears fan you should too be a bulls fan no a _icks fan
mad.gif

Nah B. I hate the Bulls with a passin. I love my Bears but im a Knicks fan before anything. I became a Bears fan cause i really never followed football thatmuch until i was like 15 or something. And i was a "Jets" fan although i never watched them or even like knew who was on the team. And i started toget into football, and i did a school project on Gayle Sayers, so i just became a Bears fan cause that was like right around when i started following football.But if i had to choose between Bears or Knicks you know imma always choose the team i grew up watching and idolizing (and watching your %+#+#*% Bulls beat us
mad.gif
) so dont even bring that up homie.
laugh.gif

but i guess on Sunday we can be tight and than during the week we can be enemies again
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyway bad news for the Bears Vasher and Tillman out again. I swear to god if we make %+#+#*% gus Frerrote look like Ryan did last week i will %+#+#*% gocrazy. We NEED this W, and we should get it. I dont think Forte will do so muuch on the ground but i see him making a big impact elsewhere as usual, and i seeOrton doing his thing and i see Hester coming out on ST, he KILLS the Vikings and Vikes ST=
sick.gif
they let up 2 (almost 3) TDs to Bush whose not as good as Hester. But i heardtheir punter has been praacticing ALOT for Hester. So well see, but if nothing happens for him returning i still see him continuing to come out as a WR and beour #1 target.

EDIT: just realized they got Berrian, covering a dude that quick without our 2 top recievers will be tough. Tillman woulda kept him outta line, i say piutCorey Graham on him he has been looking good. We shoulda put him on Roddy the other day
indifferent.gif

Ma N' Orton
pimp.gif

and to think at the last minute i started Shockey over Olsen
indifferent.gif

now we just gotta have the D step up, but i like the airial attack by the Bears just now. It will have the Vikings great run D back off Forte and than when wegive it to him he wont get stuffed.

One Q since im in NY i am watching the game on my comp, but when i started watching the Vikings were already on the Bears 30, how did they get there?

^^^ Vikes started at their own 30 something and had a couple 15+ yard passes and a run by AD

Good to see the D get a 3 and out after that 1st drive

Back
Top Bottom