Minor changes to the look of the board: your sig's, the left frame in threads, featured topics

Originally Posted by Liquid Sword Chamber

Holden can you put the OG emoticons back?

new ones are ugly
smh.gif

The old emoticons are still there, you just have to click the smiley face emoticon on the WYSIWYG editor to be able to view and select them.
Originally Posted by SchruteFarms

*sigh* still not fully safari compatible.
From a developer:

We have accomodated those people who don't have an up-to-date enough browser by allowing the editor to degrade to a version that your browser CAN support. It's a shame that Safari has a problem with this, but that lack is really up to them and not us. We are working on a further editor that the disabled browsers can use, which is a middle ground between our wysiwyg editor, and the plain text box. It will be more advanced that the current ezboard option, and it WILL work with Safari. I have already had the opportunity to test it.
DJKona posted:

Holden,

Thanks for changing it back!

I'll have to come along next time you ball with Cory & Joe.
I was only able to go once, but Joe let me know that they plan on working out regularly again. Getting in shape or playing more (read:any) basketball are not on my list of new year's resolutions, but I'll try and get out there if I can.

i'm having login problems...i go to log in..then when i go to click on general or something..im logged back out

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

whenver I put a gif as my avy, Yuku increases the file size by 30-100 kb, why?
I believe it happens because avatars are automatically set to by 100 pixels by 100 pixels regardless of whether that's smaller or biggerthan the original. There appears to be a fix out there, but I haven't been able to try it out and verify that it works.
tony AYOOO:
I'm having login problems...i go to log in..then when i go to click on general or something..im logged back out
What URL are you using to browse NikeTalk? Try logging in at niketalk.yuku.com and let me know if it works. If it doesn't, let me know what browseryou're using.

For Safari (works for everyone else too) users, it looks like we're going to get the option to use a bbcode editor instead of the wysiwyg editor thatdoesn't show up. Seems like it should be available by the end of the week.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Originally Posted by Ronald0

then what is high on the priority list?

Playing basketball.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

seriously, that was such a dumb question...
laugh.gif

I don't think you guys get this enough...but thanks Holden and Meth for the change to yuku...all the little nitpicks I might have still don't measurewith the positives (PM space, how easy it is to edit signatures, uploading pictures, threads don't die, etc.). I got used to this way quicker than Ithought I would.

Back
Top Bottom