MISFITS fans... SERIES THREAD

man i love this show. didnt know NT was up on this.
pimp.gif
about to watch the latest episode tonight.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by knockboot36

With this new power I wonder if Curtis will try to bring back Nikki.......

eek.gif
 Did even think about that... Curtis is soooo whiny though, dude is annoying.

eek.gif
Forgot about Nikki. He should bring back the probation officer also. Zombies on next week's episode
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by knockboot36

With this new power I wonder if Curtis will try to bring back Nikki.......

eek.gif
 Did even think about that... Curtis is soooo whiny though, dude is annoying.
Yea Curtis is my least liked character.All son does is %%!$!. The one time he made the best of his situation, he got his self pregnant  
roll.gif

This season's season finale looks good.
Simon might become Super Hoodie once again!
Dexter's season finale is next week as well.
It's gonna be a good sunday.

I wish that Ice Cream truck girl had more camera time
ohwell.gif

Why not rebury Shannon in her first grave?
laugh.gif

it's that time again 
happy.gif

Rachel
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

Sally
devil.gif

eek.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
Simon & Alisha are not coming back for season 4, but there's a season 4
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

it's that time again 
happy.gif

Rachel
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

Sally
devil.gif

eek.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
Simon & Alisha are not coming back for season 4, but there's a season 4
ohwell.gif
$+* how is that even going to work. 
They better give my man Curtis an awesome story line next seaon

So what, that's four probation workers now? That last one didn't even have a chance; wrong career choice at the wrong place...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Overall i thought this episode was kinda blah...
ohwell.gif
...can't say I enjoyed it as much as the previous six episodes.

Next episode looks like it's going to be good though, word to all those spirit probation workers...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Edit:

Oh snap, episode 8 is available, didn't even catch realize...
eek.gif
...brb

Aight I'm caught up now...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Rudy brought up a legitimate point though. Simon and Alisha will basically be stuck in cyclical time paradox for all eternity. That's kinda crazy.

Also, perhaps I missed it, but in what episode do they go to Las Vegas (word to the pic)? Or is this a plot hole?...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
... I said this earlier and I'll say it again, they really need to stop with the time traveling episodes because of the potential for plot holes...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Really enjoyed this episode, though. 

Alisha...
frown.gif
frown.gif

Damn, this episode hurt. Ended the season real strong...honestly wasn't expecting that kind of ending at all.

Barry gets mad points...went from geek to hero.

Alisha....man...

I was disappointed when Nathan left then Rudy started doing his thing ti didn't really matter
Probation workers and attractive chicks NEVER make it on this show
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
but hey can find another cute chick to take her place and who cares about Simon

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Also, perhaps I missed it, but in what episode do they go to Las Vegas (word to the pic)? Or is this a plot hole?...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
... I said this earlier and I'll say it again, they really need to stop with the time traveling episodes because of the potential for plot holes...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
There was like a 10 min short. It's how they wrote Nathan off the show.

Just finished the finale.  
frown.gif
  Half the OG's are gone.  Is the actor that plays Simon definitely gone?  I haven't seen any news.  I know they'll have to find an explanation for him being back, maybe he'll be gone for a while.  Seth will move up to a main character.  He has the potential to be a super badass with the power he has.  I noticed in this season they haven't relied heavily on their powers as they did in the first 2 seasons.  Simon, Alisha, and Kelly used theirs a handful of times.  Curtis and Rudy used theirs the most.  Rudy was a good addition to the cast.  Very funny.  The American remake won't work if they're going to take all the vulgarity and taboo stuff out of it.  Super hero shows haven't worked over here since the first season of Heroes and some of season 2.

Crazy finale. I just found out Simon and Alisha won't be coming back next season so I guess this episode makes sense since they'll be stuck in that time loop.

I'm not sure about season 4 though, with Nathan leaving last season and now Simon and Alisha. It'll be like a whole new cast.

Originally Posted by Executive76

I was disappointed when Nathan left then Rudy started doing his thing ti didn't really matter
Probation workers and attractive chicks NEVER make it on this show
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
but hey can find another cute chick to take her place and who cares about Simon

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
There was like a 10 min short. It's how they wrote Nathan off the show.

I saw the christmas special, and it featured only Nathan and Marnie, plus the baby. Alisha and Simon were not shown there, which brings us back to the original plot hole of the picture showing the two of 'em in Vegas.

Simon and Alisha
frown.gif
 Liked both their characters. They got wrote out pretty good. 
Unless they got set gigs lined up, I dont understand leaving a good role. Heard Nathan hasnt done anything
worthwhile. 

Glad we got one more shot of her in bra, too bad not completely topless.

As long as they bring in cute chicks I dont think I'll mind LOL.
Rudy is great IMO.  
Curtis needs to step up and be the/a man as the veteran, too much complaining.
The way its going Kelly will be gone after season 4.

just got around to watching the finale...
why couldn't they get rid of Curtis instead of Simon and Alisha, hell just get rid of Curtis period
I imagine those guys are becoming pretty popular now just like Nathan, so they're just
moving on to other projects. Sucks for Misfits fans though

Is this show worth watching from season 1 to present? Got a week left on my vacation before I go to work and aint #+$ else on the idiot box. No new screeners or nothing worth watching so inform me my NT brethren

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Is this show worth watching from season 1 to present? Got a week left on my vacation before I go to work and aint #+$ else on the idiot box. No new screeners or nothing worth watching so inform me my NT brethren
yes. its on hulu.

I spent the last few days marathoning all 3 seasons.

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
good show.

But *+$ at all of the characters I liked leaving and having the lame ones left. Curtis and Kelly. Smh.

I didn't see anyone mention it, but there is a special episode named "Erazer" up on Hulu.

Back
Top Bottom