misreading girl's signals unappreciation vol. fumble

laugh.gif
$%+ is the worst I thought ol girl was throwing it at the kid...asking me if I had a girl...where I lived...where I get my cut...apparently she just had acurious mind smfh
laugh.gif

everytime iwhohavenothing posts NYK Orange is one of the first to reply and he always knows the girl...every single time...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

everytime iwhohavenothing posts NYK Orange is one of the first to reply and he always knows the girl...every single time...
Instead of payin so much attention to them too...you need to pay attention to the distinguished gentlemanwith the last name that could very well be yours soon.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Instead of payin so much attention to them too...you need to pay attention to the distinguished gentleman with the last name that could very well be yours soon.
wink.gif

you're right...it does have a nice ring to it
pimp.gif

yeah come through with the full story mine happened like this...

for 2 years i been trying to get at this one girl.. finally she says yes, i can take her out
had a lil date goin on then it came to walking her to the door, i thought it was all gravy soo i went to kiss her on the cheek
I'm pretty sure she thought i was going for lips... turns her head violently to the right...
end up kissing her sooo far off the cheek i almost kissed her ear
... she hasn't agreed to go out wit me since >=o

SMH. @ myself i shud have took it slow..

r.i.p =[

Originally Posted by MECKS

yeah come through with the full story mine happened like this...

for 2 years i been trying to get at this one girl.. finally she says yes, i can take her out
had a lil date goin on then it came to walking her to the door, i thought it was all gravy soo i went to kiss her on the cheek
I'm pretty sure she thought i was going for lips... turns her head violently to the right...
end up kissing her sooo far off the cheek i almost kissed her ear
... she hasn't agreed to go out wit me since >=o

SMH. @ myself i shud have took it slow..

r.i.p =[
I think you played it well. A kiss on the cheek is cool, in my opinion.

Deprivation is this Key. Give them enough for them to think about you then leave them curious and wanting more. Works 8-10 times. Be a cool *** friend at firstwith a lot of flirting then let it be.

The key to the wrong signals is letting it go and moving on. Go play a lot of basketball to keep your mind off of it.

This is worse than out right rejection. I'm mad cautious of these situations. Talked about this a bit in one of the other threads floating around.

It was terrible when I was dorming. Fine girl leaves her group but still within ear shot to ask me if my roommate is gone for the weekend or away with thesoccer team. I'm thinking I'm gettin it poppin all week/weekend, then I get the "Oh just wanted to know. I'll hit you up later." I'mfeeling sour
grin.gif
. I actually get hit up later with the "I figured youwas probably lonely now so, wanna play scrabble with me and the basket ball team?
happy.gif
" sounding all happy like I wanna lamp with those dudes
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
. Can't convince her to come through and when I pass bystraight up hardcore sausage fest got me thinking the whole team ran train.

Other times chicks would do that but be chilling with them martial art karate %@#@+% or that group of asians on campus
smh.gif
Like ma why you wanna chill with a bunch of dudes who don't speak english playingjapanese/chinese concentration games?

Then I go smoke a blunt and a black and sip on some yak or erk n jerk and
smh.gif
x10.Probably get to loose and try to get it in with a @%$$% or some other bs.

Back
Top Bottom