Miss California Defends Revealing Photo , Nude Pics on the Way

SAN DIEGO -- Miss California Carrie Prejean, who recently stirred controversy by saying during the Miss USA pageant that she favoredtraditional marriage, said Tuesday that revealing pictures of her now making their way to the Internet are being released in a "vicious" effort tomock her for being a Christian. TheDirty.com, a celebrity gossip blog, claims to have nude photos of La Jolla native. As of early Tuesday, it had posted justone of those images of the beauty queen. It shows her with her back to the camera, looking over her shoulder, wearing nothing but pink panties, with an armstrategically covering her breasts. "I am a Christian, and I am a model," Prejean said in a statement released Tuesday morning "Models pose forpictures, including lingerie and swimwear photos. Recently, photos taken of me as a teenager have been released surreptitiously to a tabloid Web site thatopenly mocks me for my Christian faith. I am not perfect, and I will never claim to be. "But these attacks on me and others who speak in defense oftraditional marriage are intolerant and offensive. While we may not agree on every issue, we should show respect for others' opinions and not try tosilence them through vicious and mean-spirited attacks." Last Thursday, the 21-year-old Prejean announced she would star in an anti-gay marriage adsponsored by the controversial National Organization for Marriage. Pageant officials have called Prejean a disappointing opportunist. Prejean said Tuesday thather "comments defending traditional marriage" when she answered a question from one of the Miss USA judges on April 19 "have led to intimidationtactics that seek to undermine my reputation and somehow silence me and my beliefs..." But, she said, "I will continue to support and defend marriageas the honorable institution it is. I will continue to stand with the overwhelming majority of the American people and the voters of my home state ofCalifornia."
87c35428e2bfef7dd0af2c6539ae955176872cb.pjpg
3b2353eeea79e0bbd5882a4337a181d88c849ad.pjpg
dff25eee24e67d3023d3bc54e17014bbead139f.pjpg

[table][tr][td]Nude Miss CA Pics on the Way?

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
(courtesy of accesshollywood.com)

By George Larrimore

BURBANK, Calif. -- The Internet is crackling about topless and semi-nude photos of controversial Miss California Carrie Prejean that are apparently about to be leaked. The first photo, which appeared minutes ago on TheDirty.com, shows a woman who appears to be Prejean standing, looking at the camera, wearing only a pair of pink panties and using a strategically placed arm. Alicia Jacobs, the Entertainment Reporter at KVBC in Las Vegas, has seen all six of the photos and says some are much more revealing. She thinks they may have been taken after Prejean's pageant-financed breast implant surgery about six weeks ago. The pictures are potentially explosive, particularly with the audience Prejean is now trying to cultivate.

Prejean, the reigning 2009 Miss California (for Donald Trump's Miss USA pageant), had been the odds-on favorite to win the Pageant when she said that she did not personally favor gay marriage. This came in response to a question put to her by out celebrity blogger Perez Hilton, who was one of the judges.

A veritable s**t storm followed the next day, with some gay activists and their supporters calling for her ouster. Even Shanna Moakler, current head of the Miss California organization, has questioned whether or not Prejean is putting her anti-gay marriage campaign above her responsibilities representing her own state. Since then Prejean has been embraced by the National Organization For Marriage and has made appearances for the group, including one at Washington's National Press Club, last week.

We have attempted to reach Prejean's publicist with no success. We did speak with a spokesperson for the National Organization for Marriage and, while they were aware of the photos, they do not yet have a comment.
644155e0e5dc2f3bce207fbb83af81a8b995b87.pjpg
8b52500eb2eccd192643a3db1ff26789123b876.pjpg
977250cecbec9df722e33a46e95870368cf2e41.pjpg

[/td] [/tr][/table]

indifferent.gif

why is that pic even an issue?

i thought it would be something way worse, like Vanessa Hudgens status. i was gonna hit you with the "
nerd.gif
" for a link
laugh.gif

Is that what all the fuss is about
eyes.gif
I could see if she was on someDanger from for the love of Ray J type steez but that's nothing. This ain't 1937.

That's revealing? I thought she was going to have a cucumber in her butt or something of that nature.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

now she's in a anti-gay marriage commercial...people like this sicken me...

so what's your opinion on the internet-famous jerk who asked her the question and then blasted her several times on his video blog calling her all kinds ofstuff, took it back, and then said it again?

dude is reaching for fame plain and simple.

Back
Top Bottom