Miss Utah Gives Worst Pageant Answer Ever

To sum it up..
"We need to create education better"

She speaks from experience.

Last edited:
Ms. South Carolina's answer actually hurt my brain.  This came pretty darn close though.

Why do these pageants even bother asking the women questions? Just judge them on their looks and keep it moving :lol:

Last edited:
rstarr1010 1 hour ago
From the classic Billy Madison - "Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. "
Reply · 28

lol

Honestly that wasn't nearly as bad as Miss South Carolina.

I'm not necessarily gonna assume that chick is unintelligent. It was a dumb question in the context of a beauty pageant, you know damn well Nene Leakes wouldn't have had anything to say to that either.

I just think it's stupid to even put them on the spot and ask them pointless questions when the contest is clearly about their looks.

Why are they still asking these models detailed questions???

All the chicks are like, what happened to the "How do we make this world better question??"...

Her programmed robot response was glitching...

If you watch beauty pagents with the volume on, you're doing it wrong.

Why are they still asking these models detailed questions???

All the chicks are like, what happened to the "How do we make this world better question??"...

Her programmed robot response was glitching...
:lol: Right.
They couldve asked her anything and she was till gonna say education.
Nene: How do you feel about the XBOX1 DRM issue and how will it affect the console war.
Miss Utah: Education...We need to make better education... so that the kids of the world... know that education is the key...
to...educational things...like :nerd: uhh... education

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom