Mission Impossible 5: Rogue Nation 07/31/15 Trailer PG1

:lol: with his long flowing hair in the last fight scene in MI2 looking like a shampoo commercial :lol:

Probably one of the best fight scenes in the series though and that is after a pretty awesome chase scene too.

Last edited:
hated 2 in comparison to all the rest, to me this is best thing MI2 has ever produced

word on the street in hollywood is that tom cruise has signed on for 5 more sequels.

Mission Impossible X will be set in 2050 where Agent Hunt must overcome odds and escape a retirement home.

The first one was too dope I still remember the game on Nintendo 64 I beat that joint a bunch of times. The second was good I like John Woos films the part towards the end when the villian finds out he killed his friend and not Ian and then the white doves was a classic touch. The 3rd one was forgettable and beyond garbage I don't even remember what it was about. Ghost Protocol brought the franchise back where it needed to be. Can we get Ving Rames back in the saddle PAUSE he was a good supporting character.

Epic cannot begin to describe what these trailers are :wow:

I must admit, Tom just became my man crush

96% on RT
I mean, this is Tom, what you expect 
pimp.gif

I'm relieved the early reviews are so great. I was a little skeptical because Brad Bird wasn't returning to direct, but McQuarrie has a good pedigree and it seems like he delivered.

Can't wait for this, Love Cruise and the dedication to his craft, ALWAYS feel like i get my money's worth when I view his films in theatres.
I seriously can't wait to see that plane sequence, it has to be spectacular because they never show anymore than the plane taking off!

going in an hour I'll let you guys know.

kinda mad at myself for not rewatching the others prior because I remember close to nothing and I feel like there's gonna be a few nods (at least) to the previous ones.

nevertheless should be good.

man i swear id be seein this today if i wasnt in hospital ill wait your guys feedback

Want to see this tonight.... but i'm low key shook about going to the movies on opening night.

yeah I'll catch it matinee on Monday. Trying to not spend 18 at the theatres unless it is for one of the main movies of the year (star wars, etc).

Back
Top Bottom