Mitch Hedberg APPRECIATION post!

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
very appreciated, too bad he died at such a young age

"escalator temporarily stairs. sorry for the convenience"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"I like to hold the microphone cord like this, I pinch it together, then I let it go, then you hear a whole bunch of jokes atonce."

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Every McDonald's commercial ends the same way: Prices and participationmay vary. I wanna open a McDonald's and not participate in anything. I wanna be a stubborn McDonald's owner. "Cheeseburgers?" "Nope! Wegot spaghetti, and blankets."[/font]

"You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they justwant to make it late for something. "

...i have his cds, he's missed

Dude was insanely funny and went too soon......sadly the guy in my avy is on the same path
smh.gif

well appreciated. favorite comedian...wouldve loved to have seen him live before he passed....rip mitch

Originally Posted by bns1201

well appreciated. favorite comedian...wouldve loved to have seen him live before he passed....rip mitch

I was fortunate enough to see him live twice.

I'm going to to play him up to be the greatest, but he's definitely missed.

He addressed my "Mitch All Together" CD/DVD to my wife since she had to stay home and watch our son. It read:

"Daphne,

**** you aren't here.

- Mitch Hedberg"

Hilarious.

he died?! I'm no cult fanatic, but he had one of the most INSANELY hilarious ComCenPresents ever! Like...for real...EVER! Dude is a stoner if I ever sawone.

I have a couple of his CDs in my car. I'm bout to dig em up and listen to them on the way home from work. One of my favorite comedians just from his styleand delivery. RIP

Originally Posted by Bastitch

Originally Posted by bns1201

I was fortunate enough to see him live twice.

I'm going to to play him up to be the greatest, but he's definitely missed.

He addressed my "Mitch All Together" CD/DVD to my wife since she had to stay home and watch our son. It read:

"Daphne,

**** you aren't here.

- Mitch Hedberg"

Hilarious.

laugh.gif
Damn, that's funny..

I think he is hilarious
one of my favorite comedians...way to many classic lines to just quote one
first time i heard him was on a plane to China in 07
RIP Mitch

Very much appreciated I saw him live 2 years before he died. So glad I went with my friends RIP

Back
Top Bottom