Mitchell and Ness Sale

damn man, i might have to get that larry johnson hornets jersey but idk. looking through now ther's a few I want, damn you unemployement.

Last edited:
Thankfully they don't have my size in the LJ and purple Kobe. You're right though, those Sonic jerseys look proper. Might have to get me a Glove.

Is there a code? Looking at clearance stuff its taking off 40% but I think thats the normal clearance price.

Sale ends Sunday. It was posted a few days ago in the jersey section. Jerseys are 40% off except the BP jerseys. Clearance section is 40-60% off. No code, everything is already dropped.

I've had 5 jerseys in my cart since this weekend. Trying to resist ODing.

That Dominique Wilkins joint and the 87 Mets Road Strawberry joint might get got though.

I need to go to the store and try some on. Would hate to spend that much on something that aint fit how I want. Been so long since I bought a jersey

Good looking out OP

Just ordered the Penny Hardaway, been wanting that for a while now. :smokin

Sz. 52 only size left also..... :D

Last edited:
How do the nba jerseys fit. I wear an L in t shirts. Do the authentic or offical jerseys run log. What size should I get m or l or xl

^ depends on how you want the jersey to fit. If you want it to be fitted I would say a M. If you want it loose, a L. They run true to size and they don't run too long.

Some of you should also check out the NBA jersey thread in Sneaker Showcase. Plenty of people have posted their pickups from this sale and sizing info.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom