Mitchell & Ness Jersey For Sale Authentic Sz L(44) Kobe, AI, MJ, Penny, Ray Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Jerseys have Been Worn Once or Twice always with an undershirt underneath. Jerseys have no stains or dirt marks. I have individual pics of jerseys if you would like to see them just send me a message.

Letting these go because I lost weight and they’ve just been sitting in my closet collecting dust for some time now.

Kobe - 185 shipped
MJ - 185 shipped
Penny - 130 Shipped
Ray Allen - 130 shipped
Both A.I.s - 130 shipped

I have my references in my profile.
I accept Zelle and PayPal as form of payments.
Will try my best to ship products as quickly as possible.
Thank you.
410F1C0F-D2B6-4B0A-9105-A68C504A7BEA.jpeg
0384ECA7-E56B-4136-950E-662177F4DE2B.jpeg

Last edited:
I never check here anymore, wish I saw this. Penny I need especially that price :smh:

Mods I’m concerned, payment was sent for the Kobe jersey last Wednesday and he still hasn’t shipped it out yet. I have tried contacting him multiple times but no response

Mods I’m concerned, payment was sent for the Kobe jersey last Wednesday and he still hasn’t shipped it out yet. I have tried contacting him multiple times but no response
Same thing with me. I paid over 3 weeks ago for the Iverson jersey. Initially said he'd ship on a certain date and then last week said he'd provide tracking but haven't received anything and won't respond to messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom