Mitchell & Ness sizing question

Hello...

I'm interested in getting a 49ers Montana Throwback but I'm confused on the sizing. I know in the past they're sizing was a little different andwould tend to fit bigger compared to Reebok authentics.

For example, I have a sz 54 Reebok authentic and it fits perfect. However, I also got a sz 54 Jerry Rice 94 Throwback and it fits HUGE....

I noticed the Montana jerseys don't come in a 54 (rather a 48, 52, 56...)My question is, what would be comparable to my Reebok 54? Should I get the 52 or48? I would like it a lil loose, but not too big.

honestly todays M&N to me seem alot longer and narrow IMO the older ones 2001-2004 seemed more baggy...so idk if your a big dude and if you are go a sizeup

^^^ I dunno about that, I scooped a montana jersey (san fran) and the thing fit like a dress
laugh.gif
tight and long, (bought mine in 2003) you def reminded methough i need to get a few M&N's

GET A SIZE 60 JUST INCASE IT SHRINKS IF U WASH IT OR DRY CLEAN IT . SOME OF THE PRICES ON CERTAIN PLAYERS WENT DOWN FOR EXAMPLE: SAN DIEGO CHARGERS LANCEALWORTH WHEN THAT JERSEY CAME OUT IT WAS $450. NOW ITS $350 THEY TRY TO MAKE THE JERSEYS EXACTLY TO HOW THEY USED TO BE MADE BACK IN THE DAY! MOST QUARTERBACKSWEAR THEIR JERSEYS TIGHT SO MONTANA WOULD RUN SMALL. ALOT OF PEOPLE NOWADAYS HARDLY WEAR MITCHELL AND NESS. THEY BUY IT HAVE THE JERSEY FRAMED OR BUY IT HAVETHE PLAYER AUTOGRAPH IT AND THEN SELL IT. BEST TIME TO GET MITCHELL AND NESS IS THE WEEK OF THE SUPERBOWL. EVERY YEAR THEY HAVE A SUPERBOWL SALE AND THE WHOLESTORE IS 50% OFF WITH NO TAX. BUT NO PHONE ORDERS U HAVE TO VISIT THE STORE IN PHILADELPHIA I WENT THE LAST SUPERBOWL AND I GOT A 76ERS WOOL/LEATHER COAT,CHICAGO CUBS SATIN COAT, 8 FITTED HATS AND 5 T-SHIRTS FOR $450!

Mitchell and ness is still dope, they are the only jersey's or sports related apparel i would buy.

Back
Top Bottom