mitsubishi 3000gt owners

im planning on copping one pretty soon. just wanted to know if this is a good car or not. fun to drive? problems? maintenance?
the car its self looks clean
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I looked into this car (VR4) a while back, and read a whole lot rod knocks and engines blownig up. Mostly from oil starvation........don't know how rightthis is, but it steered me away from the car.

I might get a 3000GT for my first car from my moms friend,but im second guessing because i want a cadilac dville...

i heard it's heavy as balls and it breaks down a lot.

back when i was kid and didn't know anything about cars i thought the eclipse and 3000gt were the fastest cars in the world.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

i heard it's heavy as balls and it breaks down a lot.

back when i was kid and didn't know anything about cars i thought the eclipse and 3000gt were the fastest cars in the world.

I use to know the consumer report on the 3000gt like the back of my hand. I was
eek.gif
eek.gif
when I saw my first GTO.

My cousin has owned one for about 3 months now and still hasn't let me drive it.
tired.gif

Although, he has said it's heavy as !%!* and didn't really like it. It was just a step up from his Yaris.

heavy as hell, unreliable, twitchy steering, & uncomfortable seating position makes me hate this car.

DEF LOOKS GOOD THOUGH.

There's a reason it's not as popular as its direct competitors back in the day (Supra, RX-7, Skyline). Don't let Gran Turismo 1 fool ya.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

There's a reason it's not as popular as its direct competitors back in the day (Supra, RX-7, Skyline). Don't let Gran Turismo 1 fool ya.

whys that?

Back
Top Bottom